Pennants

Moderator: E_

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Pennants

Post by E_ »

You can not reply to this thread but should you desire to have a discussion you can start a new thread or reply to the one at the following link: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=729 or you can send me a message. :ymcowboy:

This is an info thread for the pennants. Below you can find cost and order information. I will also try to keep the second reply to this thread updated with inventory if I already have some in stock. If I do not you can have me place an order per the cost info below .

Pennant Info from Vendor (OLD INFO AS I HAVE SWITCHED VENDORS)
Quinn Flags Quote #:033109LC 12x18" pennants
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 4:58 PM
To: e_hillman

Hello E . Thank you for considering Quinn Flags and giving me the opportunity to quote your project. Here is the information you requested:

Quantity: 3-5 / 12x18” Digitally Printed double sided all- wea the r Dupont nylon pennants is $41.25 each/net
Quantity: 6-11 / 12x18” Digitally Printed double sided all- wea the r Dupont nylon pennants is $27.60 each/net

Finishing: Heading and Grommets

No additional screens or set-up charges apply, regardless of the amount of colors. Cost is based on receiving vector artwork via an .EPS or .AI file. We can assist you with the art if needed. Please visit our website for more information on our art requirements if needed: http://www.quinnflags.com/ArtRequirements.asp

Production takes approximately 10-14 working days. If you have an event date, certain jobs can be done sooner however rush charges may apply.

Shipping is to be determined.

Feel free to email or call me at 800-353-2468 X102 at any time if you have questions, need more information, or would like to place an order. This quote is valid for 30 days.

Thank you and have a great day!

Lori Clifford
Quinn Flags
800-353-2468 x102
Total for 6 with shipping and handling is 185.40 making 6 cost $30.90 each if there is a $50 vector chare (should not be on orders based on the old order). That will add another 8.33 per pennant if ordering 6.

If you want me to place an order and ship one to you, I am going to be cheap and make you pay shipping and handling since I did not put any markup in the price. The cost is what it is...

So to sum it up depending on the vector charge the pennants could be from 30.90 plus shipping to you; or $40 if there is a vector charge plus shipping to you (or if you are in the Lexington area we could meet somewhere). If you order them from the vendor yourself the shipping should be figured in that price to most of us in the area.

If there are no pennants availalable in my stock you can order from them or have me order for you.
If you place an order or have me place one they shoud be able to turn the order around in 10 days or less according to them. You should be able to tell them the quote number from the picture below and order them.
Order Pennant.jpg
Order Pennant.jpg (118.45 KiB) Viewed 8295 times
Lake_Cumberland_Satellite_Sillhouete_Pennant_Black_LARGE_flipped_Complete_JPEG_image.JPG
Lake_Cumberland_Satellite_Sillhouete_Pennant_Black_LARGE_flipped_Complete_JPEG_image.JPG (55.4 KiB) Viewed 8295 times
LCB Pennant.JPG
LCB Pennant.JPG (53.47 KiB) Viewed 8295 times
A couple pennants on Lake Cumberland
Pennant on Goin Tarpless at Jamestown Marina 2010.jpg
Pennant on Goin Tarpless at Jamestown Marina 2010.jpg (30.99 KiB) Viewed 8295 times
Pennant on Going tarpless.jpg
Pennant on Going tarpless.jpg (83.26 KiB) Viewed 8295 times
Pennant on LC Addicts boat 2.jpg
Pennant on LC Addicts boat 2.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 8295 times

Video of Pennant in action
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/ ... 91646a.flv
Attachments
lakecumberland.pdf
PDF file that should work when a Vector format file is needed
(448.66 KiB) Downloaded 570 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Pennants

Post by E_ »

Currently I have two pennants in stock (found them while winterizing today.) There are three in the picture but Lock5 has already claimed one.

I can't remember if I paid a vector charge on these or not so lets say $35 for each +shipping if I have to ship to you.
Attachments
LCB Pennants.jpg
LCB Pennants.jpg (44.31 KiB) Viewed 8294 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ok, I still have the Pennants mentioned above (by Quinn Flags).

I also am getting one or two pennants from another manufacturer (Flags and Pennants.com) to test out that are around the same price. In addition I am getting some others that might end up being a little cheaper from another vendor (Beaver Flags).

Hope to have them at the forum party.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I think I am down to 1 or 2 Pennants now if that. If you want one we need to get an order in a month before you would expect it.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LakeDecals.com is researching being able to offer pennants for us. :)

See also https://www.facebook.com/groups/5857732 ... 257060801/ and https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0361838680
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

New Pennants being ordered soon! Orders will begin March 25th
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5857732 ... up_comment
LakeDecals.com aka LCK posted
LCB flag (Made in the USA) will be available at http://www.LakeDecals.com on March 25th for purchase and you will have until April 3rd to get your order in. It is a 3 week turn around, so I will be shipping them out at the end of April.
Please go to the post listed above to let him know if you will be ordering one on this round.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'm pleased to announce...
http://lakedecals.com/LCB-Flag_c50.htm
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

PENNANTS!!!!!!! I am pleased to announce Lake Decals has finalized the pennant and placed it on their site to be ordered at http://lakedecals.com/LCB-Boat-Pennant- ... B-Flag.htm If you are on a cell phone you might need to scroll down and choose to view the full site to see all the details but it is there and ready. Steve Biggs will have to confirm but I believe there is a date limit on how long you have to order for this round.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Available again this spring on his site
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LakeDecals is taking a poll on the Facebook site to see if anyone wants a pennant! https://www.facebook.com/groups/LakeCum ... 0386045801

Return to “Forum News”