protection?

Want to post some random pics of non Lake Cumberland or even Kentucky events or scenery? Here is a spot to do it!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

protection?

Post by Nervous Wreck »

What do you think?
>
>
>
Attachments
!cid_46AB901E1FFD41D78367D617C3AA53DF@acrank15512452.jpg
!cid_46AB901E1FFD41D78367D617C3AA53DF@acrank15512452.jpg (28.85 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
DMS

Re: protection?

Post by DMS »

I use the law firm of S&M
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I think we should ban talking about guns and religion on this site.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

LOL, JUST KIDDING! But trolls on the other hand....

For me I live far away from any Police presence so you can bet your arse I am ready to roll at any time. (was that insensitive? ) Anyway, after seeing a old friend of mine who is a police officer run into the station and lock the door when another friend yelled (HEY YOU (#$*)#$* PIG) at him and he never came out, I saw some officers in a whole different light. Sure I have many more friends that are officers that would jump right in the action to protect someone else but after seeing ole Bucket Head go in the station like that and then we finally had to call him to get him to come to the door only to find him inside eating pizza I don't rely on anyone but myself... No matter how close the nearest station is.
DMS

Post by DMS »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I think we should ban talking about guns and religion on this site.
...or lock your own topics @-)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Denmark- wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:I think we should ban talking about guns and religion on this site.
=)) =)) =)) =)) Shame on you boys! O:-)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

re3too wrote:
Denmark- wrote:
=)) =)) =)) =)) Shame on you boys! O:-)

Funny thing on that thread was it had 9 replies, 5 of the posts by the man himself, then he locks the thread.

Can you see the problem....... DUH, big red truck....... =))
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

I got my carry permit this year and I carry every place I go. I also bought Kate and Beth a Baretta. Kate thinks I am a wacko, but as I told her if someone is attacking our daughter or Kate, his attack won't last long. As the saying goes, "I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I hope we never have to use it, but if the occasion arises I will be ready and willing to end the attack!. :ymcowboy:
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Spare Change wrote:I got my carry permit this year and I carry every place I go. I also bought Kate and Beth a Baretta. Kate thinks I am a wacko, but as I told her if someone is attacking our daughter or Kate, his attack won't last long. As the saying goes, "I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I hope we never have to use it, but if the occasion arises I will be ready and willing to end the attack!. :ymcowboy:

=)) I think you just got it so those NRA stickers on your camper won't be "mis-representing"... ;) :-*
I'm joking dear :)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Lock5 wrote:

Funny thing on that thread was it had 9 replies, 5 of the posts by the man himself, then he locks the thread.

Can you see the problem....... DUH, big red truck....... =))
Did something get changed here, or was I seeing things?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I did it. Just trying my best to keep us in what few guidelines we have ;)
Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.
See also
http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... p?f=30&t=3
http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... etition#p2

You might like the second link. It is kinda like do as I say but not as I do... lol BUT REALLY I try super hard to not do so... I had to add that clause for $pare.. =))

Return to “Random Pics of whatever”