Gun Ownwers of America!

Want to post some random pics of non Lake Cumberland or even Kentucky events or scenery? Here is a spot to do it!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Gun Ownwers of America!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Think about this.....
>
>
>
Attachments
!cid_F892BCF4075F43ACABD20BAC23C90336@acrank15512452.jpg
!cid_F892BCF4075F43ACABD20BAC23C90336@acrank15512452.jpg (38.83 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Gun Ownwers of America!

Post by E_ »

Hey wolfcreek ray you should gripe Nervous for making fun of people that are fat and for making light of alcoholism... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Hey wolfcreek ray you should gripe Nervous for making fun of people that are fat and for making light of alcoholism... lol

Or maybe he should just lighten up a little like the rest of us, if he wants to be so uptight maybe that other site is better suited for him........ jus sayin' :-B
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Well said Lock. This is a great play ground. Go to the other site, you won't be botherd with religion, politics or having fun!

Return to “Random Pics of whatever”