Ac for small cruisers and cuddies?

A forum for you to ask and answer any Boat related technical question

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Ac for small cruisers and cuddies?

Post by E_ »

I had seen the cooler air offerings before but I like this bucket. Pretty neat and doesn't take up much space.

I'm not necessarily going to make one as long as my generator works but figured someone might like it.

Oh, here is the cooler one that I'm sure most have seen before.
http://www.kooleraire.com/
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Ac for small cruisers and cuddies?

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Re: Ac for small cruisers and cuddies?

Post by Nebrios »

Cool....(pun intended) I like the look of these,so much I'm gonna try one. I made my own a few years back. Used a large insulated cooler,DC fan,potentiometer and a turbo intercooler. Intercooler laid in the bottom and ran its ports thru the cooler walls. Fan hooked on one side with potentiometer. filled it with water about 3 inches deep. filled it the rest of the way with ice. Didn't look the greatest but worked really well..was told I could add some salt to the water and ice mix to make it colder..might try it.

Return to “Boater Tech Swap”