BOB

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

BOB

Post by $parechange »

Bob's in the hospital !!!
Who in the hell is Bob ? Well Bob is the guy who gets home late one night and his wife says, " Where the hell have you been ? " Bob replies: " I was out getting a tattoo ! " " A tattoo ? " she frowned. " What kind of tattoo did you get ? " " I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates, " he said proudly. " What the hell were you thinking ? " She said, shaking her head in disgust. " Why on earth would a retiree get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates ? " " Well, One, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, Lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and BLOW a hundred bucks anytime you want. "

Bob is in the hospital, room 233.

Marina/Ramp: Conley Bottom

Re: BOB

Post by watt money »

When I saw the title I thought it was about a tattoo but it wasn't what I thought it was. There was a guy named Bob that got a B tattooed on each butt cheek and when he mooned ya you could clearly read his name. BoB :D
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

:D

http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Book-David-Re ... 0440503124

"Bob is more than a name. It's a verb, an attitude, an entire way of life."
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Well that one drew ya out! =))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Well that one drew ya out! =))
Yep.

I was afraid that I had another heart attack and no one bothered to tell me. Sort of like reading the obituaries in the paper.

#:-s
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol, speaking of heart attacks hope Waterwings is ok after my goofy post today. O:-)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

'Wings is a good guy. Unfortunately, his Company is very busy right now so he is stretched kinda thin trying to herd cats there as well as on the Forum. I believe he is working solo in the Bunker this weekend. <--Not fun. Been there, Done that.

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”