biker chili

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

biker chili

Post by $parechange »

Biker Chili

A duded-up city rider walks into a seedy tavern in Sturgis , SD.

He sits at the bar and notices a grizzled old biker with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the newbie rider bravely asks the old biker,

'If you ain't gonna eat that, ja' mind if I do?'

The old veteran of a thousand rides slowly turns his head toward the young pup and says,

'Nah, you go right ahead.'

Eagerly, the guy wearing the shiny new leather fashions reaches over and slides the bowl into his place and starts spooning it in with delight.

He gets nearly down to the bottom of the bowl and notices a dead mouse in the chili.

The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfed the chili back into the bowl.

The old biker quietly says,

'Yep, that's as far as I got, too.'
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: biker chili

Post by E_ »

awwwwwwwwwwww :ymsick:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: biker chili

Post by FasterThanYou »

Thanks alot, Jeff :ymtongue:

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”