Welcome Southfork Wally!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Welcome Southfork Wally!

Post by E_ »

Good to see you here

B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

coulda sworn you were here before... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
MarineAssist
Better Member

Re: Welcome Southfork Wally!

Post by MarineAssist »

Why, was he deaf? :D
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Welcome aboard Wally.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

MarineAssist wrote:Why, was he deaf? :D
LOL< bad thing was I had it spelled wrong in one spot and right in the other...
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Holy Crap! Wally has surfaced. Wally how ya been? DO NOT be a stranger here! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Welcome, now fire one up and pass it around. :ymparty:
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

LMAO! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

He he good one Lock5. Glad to be here, the other site since Cumberline died seems a little sensitive to some of my latest posts and it's time to take a time out. I think you guys over here are a little looser and not as worried about making some folks uncomfortable with different opinions. Anyway I'll try to be as fun-loving as possible but there are a lot of changes need to be made for the world to be a better place and we all can start here to do it. In the meantime looks like me and Mrs. Wally will get a divorce so keep me in mind if you have a girlfriend you can't keep up with.....he he Have a great day and many thanks for the welcome..............Southforkwally
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

This is one scary picture. i heard about some ugly critter in the lake, seems ___ got a picture. LOL!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

southforkwally wrote: the other site since Cumberline died seems a little sensitive Southforkwally

You can say that again. sheeesh 8-|
DMS

Post by DMS »

Hey there Wally
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Spare Change wrote:This is one scary picture. i heard about some ugly critter in the lake, seems ___ got a picture. LOL!
Nope, that was a pic I took of Wally one of the many days we stopped at his dock for a visit. Man, I miss those visits. Welcome aboard Wally!

Hope all is well with you but so sorry about you and and the Mrs. Wally. Hang in there, you still young. Well.............younger than Spare and Re3too. ;)

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

FasterThanYou wrote:Hang in there, you still young. Well.............younger than Spare and Re3too. ;)
LOL, So was Moses. =))
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

southforkwally wrote: In the meantime looks like me and Mrs. Wally will get a divorce so keep me in mind if you have a girlfriend you can't keep up with.....he he Have a great day and many thanks for the welcome..............Southforkwally
Sorry to hear... I hope I never have to get a divorce, if that happened, I'd have no reason to DRINK anymore!!! =)) =)) =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Been though one, cost a $h1t load but I won in the end...........I ended up with the love of my life. Some things work out for the best.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Again thanks for the welcome and I'm here for the party. I wish my wife the best and she is a great lady but its time to move on. I'll say this. Menapause is a terrible thing and unless most women over 50 get hormones to balance their lives, all hell breaks loose. I guess I just couldn't deal with the situation.......Anyway its great to be here and let's plot our next moves............Southforkwally
MarineAssist
Better Member

Post by MarineAssist »

MarineAssist wrote:Why, was he deaf? :D

No fair E. You fixed the spelling!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I admitted to it... LOL
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

FasterThanYou wrote:
Hope all is well with you but so sorry about you and and the Mrs. Wally. Hang in there, you still young. Well.............younger than Spare and Re3too. ;)
Welcome Wally! I'm here to agree to disagree! =)) =)) =))

As for slower.....he is one of several resident dumba$$es! :D :ymtongue:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Again thanks for the very warm welcome. I have had a very long relationship with many of the folks over on LC.com since 2003 but since Cumberline left us naturally the site has changed a bit. I myself prefer a much more open board where a vast variety of subjects can be explored. I really hope that we can all come together and have a party before long and meet face to face. A few weeks ago Denmark and his lovely wife along with scooter711 hosted a small getogether down at Rockhouse Bottoms Natural Arch. If we party off the lake,this would be a great spot for some rap sessions. Many thanks to Denmark for a personnal tour. RE3 I'm sure we will agree to agree on most subjects and it will be a pleasure to meet you. Have a great day.............Southforkwally
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

We are happy to have you. This site it here to have a more open environment to goof around and discuss things that are not allowed and maybe they should not be allowed elsewhere.

Just remember this site is not in competition with LC.com and we all have several there we like to talk to. I would still post there if it were not for me being booted for creating this site and letting a few people that were already on BTN know about it. I have no hard feelings about it and hope that we can live peacefully.

Wally, talk about what you want our forum rules are generally pretty open and are to the basics. I don't think I have EVER seen anything posted by you even at your worst that would have some close to being something not allowed.
DMS

Post by DMS »

southforkwally wrote:Again thanks for the very warm welcome. I have had a very long relationship with many of the folks over on LC.com since 2003 but since Cumberline left us naturally the site has changed a bit. I myself prefer a much more open board where a vast variety of subjects can be explored. I really hope that we can all come together and have a party before long and meet face to face. A few weeks ago Denmark and his lovely wife along with scooter711 hosted a small getogether down at Rockhouse Bottoms Natural Arch. If we party off the lake,this would be a great spot for some rap sessions. Many thanks to Denmark for a personnal tour. RE3 I'm sure we will agree to agree on most subjects and it will be a pleasure to meet you. Have a great day.............Southforkwally
I assure you it was our pleasure to meet you !

Return to “Welcome to the Forum!”