WELCOME FireEscape!!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

WELCOME FireEscape!!!!

Post by E_ »

WELCOME TO THE FORUM JOIN RIGHT IN!!! B-)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FireEscape

Re: WELCOME FireEscape!!!!

Post by FireEscape »

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm gonna drop the beast down in the river today for the Cincinnati Poker Run, granite this rain goes away. :ympray: I'll be back to to hash it out with you peeps later. :ymparty:

Oh yeah, all you river hater's keep your pop shots to yourself. =; :))
FireEscape

Post by FireEscape »

And another thing, don't screw with me, I brought friends.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Attachments
asianghost.jpg
asianghost.jpg (34.62 KiB) Viewed 2627 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

=))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Post by RELAX »

FireEscape,

Me likes river! River GOOD! :-\

We have boated the WEBN fireworks,(never again but glad we can say we did it) had many a great times moored up to Mike Finks, not to mention some good times over in Maysville. We would take the back roads and end up at Bluelicks Battlefield for lunch at the state park then on over to the ramp in Maysville for an all nighter on the mighty Ohio.

Definately some good times can be had on the river.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Great to have you, welcome aboard!

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I have been wanting to put in around the Ville' somewhere one Saturday? Louisville has really made it attractive down there. Anyone done this, where is a good ramp? I guess you will have to go up river, isn't there a Lock right below downtown Louisville?

BTW welcome aboard. :D
RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Post by RELAX »

Lock5,

Yes there is a lock just below louisville and a nice long retaing wall where you can see an area of the old falls from.

Up river are some good places to eat like the Captains Quaters which has dockside dinning and bar!

Across the river is a nice boat yard called J-boat. Usually some large vessels can be seen there.

There is 2 or 3 good ramps just up river of the old water works building in a public park. I cant tell you how to get there but I bet _____ can!
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Welcome aboard Fire Escape!

And Lock5, can we invite ourselves when you take that river trip? We haven't been out on the river here in the ville in years.
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!

Return to “Welcome to the Forum!”