Welcome to the Forum! Islander_212

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Welcome to the Forum! Islander_212

Post by E_ »

Welcome to the Forum! Islander_212 :ymparty:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Re: Welcome to the Forum! Islander_212

Post by LC addict »

Welcome aboard Craig! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Thanks E and LCA! I see a lot of folks over here that I know! That cannot be good! I see ___ is crying over here too. You better go to the forum party... it was changed to suit you! Just kidding you ole buddy! This is just another excuse to not work while at work. It looks like I might get to meet ole $pare finally. He gets to stay on the same HB with me so he'll have no choice. I bet he's asked more than five times in the past on various fourms if we've met, well he'll finally get his chance at the Columbus Day event. We'll see everyone else at the Forum Party!

Craig
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Man the older I get the less I remember. LOL! There are a bunch who I have never met, but talk to all the time. I am very excited to meet everyone. I am still looking for a cornhole partner, so if anybody wants this old man, just give a shout. Actually on our winter league, my partner and I are unbeaten. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Islander_212 wrote: I see ___ over here too. You better go to the forum party... it was changed to suit you!
Craig
=)) You're probably right. They changed it to where I can't make it. I wouldn't doubt it. :ymdevil:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Welcome aboard, you're late!!! :)) :)) :)) Hope you all have fun at the two upcoming events!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

Spare Change wrote:Man the older I get the less I remember. LOL! There are a bunch who I have never met, but talk to all the time. I am very excited to meet everyone. I am still looking for a cornhole partner, so if anybody wants this old man, just give a shout. Actually on our winter league, my partner and I are unbeaten. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
Spare, I would, but you would kill me for even mentioning it because I suck! You can judge for yourself next weekend. I am trying to talk the wife's Brother in-law into coming as he is goooooooodddd! So far he has not committed. I think he and Nervous Wreck kicked butt at the Alligator Inn one evening. I missed as I had consumed large quantities of 18 yr. old Elijah Craig!
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:Welcome aboard, you're late!!! :)) :)) :)) Hope you all have fun at the two upcoming events!!!
Are you going to be there for either?
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Islander_212 wrote:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:Welcome aboard, you're late!!! :)) :)) :)) Hope you all have fun at the two upcoming events!!!
Are you going to be there for either?
Heck no :( :( :( Sure was good to meet you Poker Run weekend though!!! We'll have to hook up next year, way before September!!!
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote: Heck no :( :( :( Sure was good to meet you Poker Run weekend though!!! We'll have to hook up next year, way before September!!!
Same here! It looks I got hit on FB as well! I have responded in kind.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Islander_212 wrote:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote: Heck no :( :( :( Sure was good to meet you Poker Run weekend though!!! We'll have to hook up next year, way before September!!!
Same here! It looks I got hit on FB as well! I have responded in kind.
Alright, then we're set!!!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Islander_212 wrote:
Spare Change wrote:Man the older I get the less I remember. LOL! There are a bunch who I have never met, but talk to all the time. I am very excited to meet everyone. I am still looking for a cornhole partner, so if anybody wants this old man, just give a shout. Actually on our winter league, my partner and I are unbeaten. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
Spare, I would, but you would kill me for even mentioning it because I suck! You can judge for yourself next weekend. I am trying to talk the wife's Brother in-law into coming as he is goooooooodddd! So far he has not committed. I think he and Nervous Wreck kicked butt at the Alligator Inn one evening. I missed as I had consumed large quantities of 18 yr. old Elijah Craig!
Well, I will take anybody. I love to play. Ya never know we might get lucky.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

Hey Jeff, John needs a partner for the tourney, just hide his cooler until after the tourney! =))
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

LC addict wrote:Hey Jeff, John needs a partner for the tourney, just hide his cooler until after the tourney! =))
Spare

Take John. He has to be better than me! If I play I will make Ryan or Kimberly play that way I can keep it in the family. They may (or may not) be a little more forgiving.

I am looking forward to both weekends and the weather is not even going to spoil the fun!

Craig
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

Islander_212 wrote:
LC addict wrote:Hey Jeff, John needs a partner for the tourney, just hide his cooler until after the tourney! =))
Spare

Take John. He has to be better than me! If I play I will make Ryan or Kimberly play that way I can keep it in the family. They may (or may not) be a little more forgiving.

I am looking forward to both weekends and the weather is not even going to spoil the fun!

Craig
That was supposed to be funny, guess you have never seen John play, lol. He was out in the first round last year if I remember correctly.
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

LC addict wrote:
That was supposed to be funny, guess you have never seen John play, lol. He was out in the first round last year if I remember correctly.
LCA

Hey, you have not seen me play either. I am so bad I might not even make it to the first round! I will do whatever the team needs me to do. It sounds like John and I should be on a team!
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

tad late but welcome aboard. Jump on in, the water is fine.............but I think ___ just peed in it again. :)) :))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Yep. You aren't gonna turn me in are ya? =))
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

_____ wrote:Yep. You aren't gonna turn me in are ya? =))
Nope, we don't do that around here. :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers

Return to “Welcome to the Forum!”