Welcome to the forum mrpid

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Welcome to the forum mrpid

Post by E_ »

WELCOME! Jump right in!!! :ymparty:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Welcome to the forum mrpid

Post by katie »

Welcome mrpid! Don't be a stranger! :ymapplause:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Ditto!
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
mrpid
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by mrpid »

Thanks everyone I have been registered on lakecumberland.com for about 2 years now, and have been reading about this forum there.Just thought I would check it out , but didn't want to be a lurker. :D I and my wife are Dale Hollow boaters, and love to hear anything about the lakes region. I don't understand all the fussing that has been going on, but thats OK it may be better for me to mind my own business ;) ;) We can't wait till April when we hope to put the boat back in the slip at Sulphur Creek!! Come on Sp :ymparty: :ymparty: ring
Louisville/ Sulphur Creek Four Winns Vista 278
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Good to have another Dale Hollow Boater on the forum. The fussin is about things that go on behind the scenes but no need to worry with that. We just keep on keepin on. Remember just because you are at Dale we would still love to meet you at the Spring Party.

E
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Any fussin' you read about is caused by E and Spare! The bestest ones here are katie, LCAddict and ME! :D :D :D O:-)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
mrpid
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by mrpid »

Thanks everyone my wife and I want to know when and where the spring party will be !! We might be ready to journey on over to Cumberland to just look around the lake since it has been around 20 years or so since we were last on lake. My wife the Admiral says that is why we bought a trailerable Cruiser.
Louisville/ Sulphur Creek Four Winns Vista 278
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Glad to see you hopped back over today to see us! :ymapplause:

Hope to see you at State Dock this Spring.

Lake Cumberland State Dock

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/158581827577656/
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5135

Friday, May 11, 2012 at 4:00pm until Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 10:00pm..
Description The 2012 Forum party at State Dock is scheduled for the weekend of May 11, 12 & 13th.

As usual there will be a corn hole tournament and pot luck on Saturday afternoon. The band has not been confirmed yet but details will be updated as they are available.

Great chance to kick off the boating season, meet some of your fellow Cyber friends, and make new ones as well.
Hopefully Raptorlvr will update us with more details when they are all ironed out. The main day is the 12th but many get a boatel or pull their crusier/cuddy/houseboat over and party all weekend.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

re3too wrote:Any fussin' you read about is caused by E and Spare! The bestest ones here are katie, LCAddict and ME! :D :D :D O:-)
:)) =)) =)) :D
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Nervous Wreck wrote:
re3too wrote:Any fussin' you read about is caused by E and Spare! The bestest ones here are katie, LCAddict and ME! :D :D :D O:-)
:)) =)) =)) :D

:-o Nervous... you behave now! Re3too was right! O:-)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Welcome to the Forum!”