Fund Raiser Event for Trooper Island for those in NcentralKY

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Fund Raiser Event for Trooper Island for those in NcentralKY

Post by E_ »

https://www.facebook.com/events/4084957 ... pe=regular

Below it says May 10th but it is actually May30th due to a reschedule, see FB event for more info
Trooper ISland.jpg
Trooper ISland.jpg (73.36 KiB) Viewed 1650 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Fund Raiser Event for Trooper Island for those in Ncentr

Post by E_ »

http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/isla ... sl_faq.htm
Trooper Island Frequently Asked Questions

For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
Click here to visit Kentucky.gov, the Official State Government Site for the Commonwealth of Kentucky Where is Trooper Island and is it an Island?

Over Head Picture of Trooper IslandTrooper Island is a 34-acre Island located on Dale Hollow Lake. In viewing distance of the Dale Hollow State Resort Park in South Central Kentucky along the Kentucky and Tennessee State Line in Clinton County.

What are the dates of camp?

Each of the 16 KSP post have a designated week to attend during the summer.

Who can attend?

Boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 12

How can I get an application for my child to attend camp?

Applications are received through a recommendation of a Trooper or recommendation to a Trooper. Applications are not found on-line. Applications are limited to 16 Male and 16 Female from each post. http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/post.htm

Is Trooper Island a camp for troubled children?

No, Trooper Island is a camp for underprivileged children which may not be able to attend another camp.

How much does it cost to attend?

There is no cost to attend. Trooper Island is a 501c3 and operates solely from donations.

If you would like to sponsor a child, the cost is approximately $300.00 per child to attend.

Does Trooper Island hold special needs camps?

Special needs camps are scheduled from year to year basis, After March the camp schedule for this year will be posted. (see camp dates)

How can I make a donation?

Donations can be made directly to Trooper Island at (Trooper Island Camp, P.O. Box 473, Albany, KY 42602) or through your Local Kentucky State Police Post, or Kentucky State Police Headquarters in Frankfort. All checks should be made payable to Trooper Island Camp.

Is my donation tax deductible?

Yes, Trooper Island is a 501c3 corporation.

How long will my child be at camp?

Weekday camps arrive on Monday and Leave on Friday.

Weekend camps arrive Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday afternoon.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Forum of Dale Hollow”