National Guard unarmed?

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

National Guard unarmed?

Post by katie »

The 1,200 National Guard troops President Obama is dispatching to the U.S.-Mexico border will provide intelligence, reconnaissance and other "back office" support, but one thing they won't be doing is helping a beleaguered Border Patrol and local law enforcement nab illegal immigrants and smugglers flowing into Arizona.

"What we find is, is that National Guards persons can help on intelligence, dealing with both drug and human trafficking along the borders. They can relieve border guards so that the border guards then can be in charge of law enforcement in those areas. So there are a lot of functions that they can carry out that helps leverage and increase the resources available in this area," he said.

"They can relieve border guards so that guards can be in charge of law enforcement," the president added.
Would you do this without being armed?????

The State Department on Wednesday described the border plan as "not about immigration," but rather about the unregulated flow of drugs and guns being sent into Mexico from the U.S.as well as humans streaming northward.
LOL, good lord, "unregulated flow of drugs and guns" politician speak if I ever heard it! And they want our
National Guardsmen to help without arms.... X( CAN YOU SAY "SITTING DUCKS"?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05 ... n-problem/

Sounds like a lot of double talk to me... but do you think my fat a$$ would be down there without arms??? Our gov't are such pu$$ies, I just shake my head in amazement daily ..... 8-| :( :-ss
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: National Guard unarmed?

Post by E_ »

How do you really feel about it Katie? /:)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:How do you really feel about it Katie? /:)
LOL! I was wondering the same thing! She must have been around Jefferina too much and is having trouble expressing herself! At least she isn't stuttering! =)) =)) =)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Absolute Bull $hit !!!! X( X(

I'd stick Osama out there with NO weapons. :D
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

re3too wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:How do you really feel about it Katie? /:)
LOL! I was wondering the same thing! She must have been around Jefferina too much and is having trouble expressing herself! At least she isn't stuttering! =)) =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) Naw, didn't even discuss this with jeffie. Was reading the story and it got my panties all wadded up n chit.... =)) =)) I just could not believe it.... maybe it should have been in the venting thread... :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”