SNOPES-True or Not

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

SNOPES-True or Not

Post by Dolphin »

SNOPES EXPOSED
Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a huge financial supporter of Obama!

“…. In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions. I went to Snopes to check this out and they said it was false and there were no such dockets so I ‘Googled’ the Supreme Court, typed in ‘Obama-Kagan,’ and guess what? Yep you got it.Snopes lied. Everyone of those dockets are there. So Here is what I wrote Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets: The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went directly to the Supreme Court’s website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this revelation is really shocking.
You exist behind a veil of half truths and distorted facts. Hoping you will be honest and forthcoming in the future is probably expecting too much.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: SNOPES-True or Not

Post by E_ »

I've always wondered who fact checked snopes...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

I saw them on one of those news type programs once. They admit they are Obama supporters, but claim they try and stay neutral. They also claimed they were volunteering their time doing this. AT that time Snopes only consisted of a husband and wife team out of their home. I always thought it was a legitimate company. I have not trusted Snopes since then.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

So maybe all those times you guys gave me chit, I might have been correct all along. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”