Newt Gingrich

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Jaybird
Better Member

Newt Gingrich

Post by Jaybird »

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE NEWT GINGRICH; HERE IS ONE FINE QUOTE!!!!

Among the best quotes of all time......

"As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given
The Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his
Name, because America gave him the White House based on
The same credentials."
~Newt Gingrich
gumby
Contributor

Re: Newt Gingrich

Post by gumby »

lmfao!!!!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

sad but true...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Newt is my choice! I would give anything to see debate between Newt and Obama. Obama would get his butt handed to him. :ymcowboy:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Spare Change wrote:Newt is my choice! I would give anything to see debate between Newt and Obama. Obama would get his butt handed to him. :ymcowboy:
EWW! Would he want it? :ymsick: :ymsick:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Newt Gingrich On Occupy Wall Street:

Post by E_ »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/1 ... 03172.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/1 ... 03172.html

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich mocked the Occupy Wall Street protesters on Saturday, saying they need to "get a job" and "take a bath."

"All the Occupy movement starts with the premise that we all owe them everything," Gingrich said at the Thanksgiving Family Forum in Iowa, as noted by Igor Volsky at ThinkProgress. "They take over a public park they didn't pay for, to go nearby to use bathrooms they didn't pay for, to beg for food from places they don't want to pay for, to obstruct those who are going to work to pay the taxes to sustain the bathrooms and to sustain the park, so they can self-righteously explain they are the paragons of virtue to which we owe everything."

"That is a pretty good symptom of how much the left has collapsed as a moral system in this country, and why you need to reassert something by saying to them, 'Go get a job right after you take a bath,'" continued Gingrich, to loud applause from the audience.

The Thanksgiving Family Forum, which was one more opportunity to hear from the GOP presidential candidates, was sponsored by the Family Leader, a group headed by controversial social conservative Bob Vander Plaats.

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Newt is a friggin genius. He's right about most everything yet very very wrong about a couple things. I hope he's ballsy enough to ask Herman Cain ahead of time not to endorse him, whether he was going to or not. The headlines from the left and right would say plenty to make Cain wish he should've just hidden away, not endorsing anyone, and Newt will probably say something heartless and brash enough to turn off the ones who have just started listening.....
Happy camper and happy boater!!

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”