I offend the illegals!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

I offend the illegals!

Post by $parechange »

My Country.....

I hope this offends all illegal aliens.

Our great grandfathers served watched as their friends died in the Civil War,
Our fathers watched as their friends died in WW II, and many of them served in WW II.
And I watched as some of my friends served and some of them died in Korea and we and our brothers served and watched as their friends served and some of their friends died in Vietnam. We were all in the service for our country.
None of us died for the Mexican Flag. Everyone died for the American flag.

Texas high school students raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole, other students took it down. Guess who was expelled...the students who took it down.

California high school students were sent home on Cinco de Mayo, because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

This message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America .
We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough. I'm taking a stand.

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the American flag.

If you agree, stand up with me. If you disagree, please let me know. I will gladly remove you from my e-mail list.

And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.

AMERICANS, stop giving away Your RIGHTS !

Let me make this clear! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY !

This statement DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration !

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY, welcome to come legally:

1. Get a sponsor !

2. Learn the LANGUAGE, as immigrants have in the past !

3. Live by OUR rules !

4. Get a job !

5. Pay YOUR Taxes !

6. No Social Security until you have earned it and Paid for it !

7. NOW find a place to lay your head !

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM !

We've gone so far the other way . . . bent over backwards not to offend anyone.

Only AMERICANS seems to care when American Citizens are being offended !

WAKE UP America ! ! !

Made in the U S A

And I might add, please stop asking me if I want to hear a message in English, to press 1. I hate all the signs in stores that, to do the PC thing, have added a Spanish translation. If they do that, they ought to add French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese, Greek, etc., etc. Doesn't make much sense, does it? NO MORE SPECIAL PRIVILEGES FOR CRIMINALS. GET THE FOXES OUT OF THE HEN HOUSE.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: I offend the illegals!

Post by E_ »

True
California high school students were sent home on Cinco de Mayo, because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.
http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/266 ... o-incident

Here is what I could find on this, it was not a flag pole but...
Texas high school students raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole, other students took it down. Guess who was expelled...the students who took it down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO8MGmoV ... r_embedded
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=151053
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
DMS

Post by DMS »

Quote by Spare: stop asking me if I want to hear a message in English, to press 1.

Wolf Creek DAM right. Pisses me off to no end. I speak AMERICAN not English and they dont a an option for that.

I mean for real...didnt AMERICA declare its indepence from England?

round these parts we speak AMERICAN...
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Hmmm...I sure miss the good 'ole' days. How sad. :( I look at the course our great nation has taken in the last 15-20 years, and it breaks my heart. All this "political correctness" and bowing down to the immigrants and foreigners just makes me sick!! Yes...this is OUR country, but I guess our government just doesn't realize that anymore. I ask this question..."why are they so afraid of 'offending' a foreigner"?? I sincerely hope our population wakes up this election year...and the next! :(

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”