I did not check any of this, I leave that up to E!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

I did not check any of this, I leave that up to E!

Post by $parechange »

Dear American Patriot:

President Obama is just hours away from enacting new firearms regulations.

Please take time to read this URGENT message and find out how you can protect your precious Second Amendment Rights, before it's too late.

Respectfully,

Alan M. Gottlieb
Chairman
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

RED ALERT: OBAMA CREATING NATIONAL GUN REGISTRY!

Since taking office two years ago, Obama has consistently bypassed Congress and has given the federal government control of almost every aspect of our lives.

NOW HE'S COMING FOR YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

Citing border violence, the ATF has issued an "emergency order" requiring any store that sells more than two rifles within a five-day period to report the names, addresses and serial numbers of those transactions if the firearms are greater than .22-caliber, semi-automatic, with the ability to accept a detachable magazine.

If it's so important, why didn't Obama allow Congress to vote on it? Because Congress wouldn't touch it. And if it's all in the name of border security, as he insists, why does it apply to every state and not just border states?

This regulation is expected to take effect Wednesday, January 5th!

Please stop RIGHT NOW and Fax every Member of Congress. Tell them you OBJECT to Obama taking away your Constitutional freedoms! You are the only thing that stands in the way of Obama's radical, anti-gun agenda! Please include a donation to CCRKBA so we can continue to fight these kinds of assaults on our Second Amendment Rights!

Obama is attempting to regulate a fundamental, individual right guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution---but it shouldn't surprise you, because he's done nothing but "regulate" us to death since he's been in office.

The Obama administration has known about this ATF proposal for months, but they kept it quiet, knowing that people like you and me would be outraged.

And he was right, we are outraged! Please stop RIGHT NOW and Fax every Member of Congress. Tell them you OBJECT to Obama taking away your Constitutional freedoms! Please include a donation to CCRKBA so we can continue to fight these kinds of assaults on our Second Amendment Rights!

Don't wait! You don't want to wake up and find out that Obama has taken away your rights!

Barack Obama is openly hostile to your gun rights. He has chosen a very strong, anti-Second Amendment ATF head for an administrative job that has far more influence over the practical exercise of the Second Amendment rights than any other job in the country.

Now that very agency is going to require stores to report their sales transactions! You can be sure this is only the beginning!

This regulation is expected to be approved unless there is IMMEDIATE and VEHEMENT objection from Members of Congress and the public.

So, don't wait, Fax Congress RIGHT NOW and tell them to stop this assault on our freedom! Please include a generous donation to CCRKBA so we can continue to fight for our right to bear arms! You are the only thing that stands in the way of Obama's radical, anti-gun agenda!

Let me be clear how urgent this is: registration requirements will go into effect THIS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5th unless YOU AND I stop it!

Fax Congress NOW and donate to CCRKBA so we can prevent Obama's unconstitutional intrusion on our rights!

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has repeatedly blamed the U.S. for Mexico's problems with violence, despite evidence to the contrary. Now Obama is taking away freedoms from legitimate, law-abiding citizens while he ignores our open borders and tramples all over the Constitution---all in the name of "security."

Obama spent the month of December trying to push amnesty for millions of illegal aliens through Congress, and NOW he's all of a sudden concerned about border security?

I don't buy it! This is just an excuse to push through FIREARMS REGISTRATION WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL. And it's the first step in taking away your Second Amendment rights.

You do not want to wake up tomorrow---or any day---and discover that your gun rights have been taken away by this administration! Contact Congress right now and stop this ATF regulation! And please include a generous donation, so CCRKBA can keep watch over this administration's efforts to take away your Second Amendment rights!

Each year, firearms are used more than 60 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. But Obama would rather treat US as criminals, and bow to the rhetoric of another country, than honor the Constitution. The time for action is now.

You and I know how precious our freedoms are, and how much we appreciate the Constitution. But Obama just doesn't get it. He is chipping away at our freedoms every single day, ignoring the will of the People, ignoring Congress, ignoring the rule of law. Is this latest attempt to end our Second Amendment Rights going to be the straw that broke the camel's back? Will this spur you to take action and stop his dictatorship?

Please give the largest gift that you possibly can to CCRKBA as we EXPOSE Obama's agenda to take away our Second Amendment rights, and stop his unlawful ATF regulation from taking effect.

Respectfully,

Alan M. Gottlieb
Chairman
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

If you prefer to donate by check, please mail to:

Citizens Committee for the Right
to Keep and Bear Arms
Dept Code 5326
Liberty Park
12500 NE 10th Place
Bellevue, WA 98005

With more than 650,000 members and supporters nationwide, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is one of the nation's premier gun rights organizations. As a non-profit organization, the Citizens Committee is dedicated to preserving firearms freedoms through active lobbying of elected officials and facilitating grass-roots organization of gun rights activists in local communities throughout the United States. Contributions are not tax deductible. The Citizens Committee can be reached by phone at (425) 454-4911 or by email to InformationRequest@ccrkba.org
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: I did not check any of this, I leave that up to E!

Post by E_ »

I ain't your secretary... I only do it when it is fun... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”