How did it possibly get to this???

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

How did it possibly get to this???

Post by katie »

Ok, is anyone else sickened by this??? So, if I have a restaurant, could I get sued if I don't want to serve them... this is scary! X( X( X(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090106/ts ... 0106002219
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Re: How did it possibly get to this???

Post by Dolphin »

AHHHH, where TWO Fools Met !!! :ymsick:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I am all for freedom of speech but given the situation what he did is a threat and could not be ignored. Same I would guess would have happened to a white guy. NO WAIT, they would have not even let the white dude on the plane
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

ACLU can kiss my arss! :ymcowboy: Hate them as much as I do Unions. :ymtongue: :-w #-o :ymsick: 8-| /:) :-o :ymsmug: :(
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote: NO WAIT, they would have not even let the white dude on the plane

BINGO!!!! when are we supposed to draw the line.... this guy obviously wanted to draw attention to himself... what a L-)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”