Trayvon Case and Obama Impeachment

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Trayvon Case and Obama Impeachment

Post by E_ »

Anyone else find it odd how this case was stirred up by the media and especially the Whitehouse to a point it should not have been using photos that were outdated like we discussed in other threads. Anyone else looked at WHAT ELSE is going on right now? Anyone else think MAYBE the Whitehouse is stirring this up to not only polarize the US on the racial line to help him in the next election but to ALSO distract from the Impeachment hearings that are taking place? Has anyone see ANYTHING on the news about the hearings? I have not...

Have you?

http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/451 ... ngs-begin/
On Monday March 12, 2012, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.

Members of Congress are reportedly beginning impeachment against Barack Obama based on the grounds of unauthorized military use in Libya and perhaps Syria.

According to Congressional representatives Barack Obama has violated the rules set that clearly state that the President must seek Congressional approval before using military force. Now he says it was OK because he had international support. But how does that make it okay? They aren’t our Congress. They don’t determine what is right or wrong for us.

It the weeklyworldnews legit? Is it really happening? I can't find anything about it really from the other major news sources. I did not even realize it was possibly happening until a friend on Facebook posted about it.

Here is the only mainstream news I have found on it and it is from March and only discusses the possibility.
http://voices.yahoo.com/congressman-sub ... 77044.html
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Trayvon Case and Obama Impeachment

Post by re3too »

Have not heard aanything about the impeachment thingy but definitely buy into the racial polarization aspect. Is this not what has been occurring throughout his presidency? Never seen anything quite so blatant, IMHO! :ymsigh: :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
kdfwr911
Better Member

Post by kdfwr911 »

Haven't heard anything about impeachment either. But this Zimmerman guy is guilty until proven innocent now. I knew when they sent the feds and the special prosecutor in that his azz was going to be charged with something. No way after Obama's comments about the case that the feds and special prosecutor were going to leave without some Zimmerman blood on their spear tips.

I read today that Travon's mother said she thought Zimmerman killed him accidentally. Yet the special prosecutor charged him with the highest form of homicide possible, which was murder 2nd in this case. But if Momma Martin is right about it being an accident, then the lesser charge of manslaughter or reckless homicide would be the more appropriate charge......assuming of course that ANY charge is appropriate.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

She then retracted her statement about 4 hours later. (rolling eyes)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

I hope the outcome of the trial doesn't provide the spark for violent unrest or revolution. It hasn't taken much in the past. Really, how much of this going to effect the trial proceedings as he has already been tried and convicted by a certain public's opinion? This is the greatest country in the world and people continue to try to tear it apart. I guess It could be another try at detonating the powder keg. :( :( :(
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

I have not heard anything about the impeachment , but so many things about President Obama get hidden. But if it had been President Bush we would be hearing about it constantly.

I don't think Zimmerman will get a fair trial with all the media and hype over this case. They may not be able to keep him alive for the trial.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Obama Impeachment Exposed

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Sunset Lady wrote:I have not heard anything about the impeachment.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Pretty incredible!! Thanks Nervous.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”