U.S. Flag in Arizona

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

U.S. Flag in Arizona

Post by E_ »

TRUE
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/azflag.asp

Recieved the quoted info below in a e-mail.
We are not far from the end folks. We can't take much more political correctness.
This picture was taken at the AZ state capitol. This photo was taken at a rally at the state capitol yesterday.
The news will not show it and the Capitol Police and Homeland Security would not let Americans or any of the Veterans that were there do anything about it.
My husband and his friends were threatened to be arrested and were told they would be booked under federal charges if they did anything.
I am sending this to you so that you in turn can start Emailing it to everyone on your list. It is totally uncalled for and people need to see it. This is not about politics and rhetoric, it is about a direct threat to our country.
Those of you that don't live in Arizona will maybe get a chance to see the other side of what the news is telling you. If this offends you greatly, then I have truly accomplished what I set out to do. I understand that sometimes we don't see eye to eye on certain things, but that is the right our forefathers fought for.
I am an American before I am anything else. For those of you who choose to dismiss this: If you believe that this is okay I believe you are a traitor to this country and everything it stands for. I am not a racist and I am not a Nazi, this has nothing to do with race, it has to do with respect to the country that is continually taking you in and turning a blind eye to your agenda.
Homeland Security was designed to identify and defend America from Terrorist acts yet yesterday it let illegal and legal citizens of this country desecrate the Flag. People were spitting on it, stomping on it and burning it with cigarettes.
One soldier who had just returned from Iraq tried to grab the flag and was thrown to the ground by the Capitol Police and Homeland Security.
It amazes me how many people will stand against the American People while all the while prospering from our system and our government.
To those of you that will forward this to your friends I applaud you for the courage to stand up for the country in which you live.
To those of you who delete this, there is always someplace else for you to go.
US Flag in AZ1.JPG
US Flag in AZ1.JPG (161.97 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Re: U.S. Flag in Arizona

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

The cops and homeland security would be worried about holding me back as well. I would definitely be yelling at and schooling the ones who desecrate the flag that they think is relaying their message. X(
Happy camper and happy boater!!
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

I wonder how many were there that participated in the BS call themselves American citizens? Even more worthless than the illegals participating.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

It used to be against the law to desacrate the flag!
DMS

Post by DMS »

Soak-up-the-Sun wrote:The cops and homeland security would be worried about holding me back as well. I would definitely be yelling at and schooling the ones who desecrate the flag that they think is relaying their message. X(
Prob. had charges on me...bet it dont happen round here!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

How many of the low lifes are collecting free money!!!!!?????
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Spare Change wrote:How many of the low lifes are collecting free money!!!!!?????
Prolly ALL of them.....the ba$tards! X(

What the he!! do we have to do to get this country back?
Yeah, I know the election and vote out that dirt bag!
We need to turn over the WHOLE government....ASAP!!!

Now that's what I call...change! ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”