FORWARD!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

FORWARD!

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
southforkwally

Re: FORWARD!

Post by southforkwally »

Good ones E. I can't wait to vote against Hussein come November............Southforkwally
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Ditto that!!
Happy camper and happy boater!!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Lord, can't wait for it to be done and over with!! Have never in my life seen so much chit talk about the other party and the things they're picking apart!! Wanna see Rom's tax returns... well hell's bells, I bet he does have offshore accounts just like all of the other politicians because they made it LEGAL!!! We have a TAX CHEAT as the head of our TREASURY with this admin.!
Just simply boggles my mind.... :ymsigh:

I just want someone who is going to inspire people to create business that will last in this country and get our people fed dammit. We need to take care of the here and now or there will be a wave of crime and hate like we have never seen in this country. Think we have it now??
:-ss :-s
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

katie wrote: I just want someone who is going to inspire people to create business that will last in this country and get our people fed dammit. We need to take care of the here and now or there will be a wave of crime and hate like we have never seen in this country. Think we have it now??
:-ss :-s
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”