Israel

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

southforkwally

Israel

Post by southforkwally »

Well folks it won't be much longer now till fireworks in the Mid-East flare up hot with Israel expected to attack Iran's nuke facilities within days. I fully expect that America will be drawn in and the muslims will feel the sting of Jewish IDF power. Looks like $4.00 a gallon gas was cheap.........Southforkwally
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Israel

Post by E_ »

I hope you are wrong Wally but then again if it got it all over with...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Hello E. I hope I'm wrong also but the Iranians believe that the Muslim savoir called the Mahdi will lead an army from Iran to defeat the Jews in the end so they will stop at nothing to destroy the Jewish state since they are fulfilling Islamic "prophecy." So it's on and war more than-likley within days..........Southforkwally
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

I'm not so sure anymore that doomsday WON'T be here 12/21/2012, or some form of it, due to this firestorm about to rage in the middle east. We have got to have stronger leadership in place than what we have right now.
Happy camper and happy boater!!
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

This is an interesting read if you have a few minutes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

Make sure that you read the "Modern View" near the end of the article.

If you have taken any University courses on Ancient religions, Middle Eastern Religions or have any knowledge of world religions (other than your own), you will be aware that Islam, like Christian, Hindu, and all the other world religions are very fractured. The ones that have been around the longest are the most fractured.

I had a Professor explain it like this one time:
"When James Naismith set forth the original rules for "basketball" in 1891, they were universally accepted as the "correct way" because he was there to enforce them and there was no reason for anyone to question them. In the following 100+ years, his rules have been interpreted, printed, revised, reprinted, interpreted again, illustrated and embellished by scores of people -all with the idea that they were trying to bring out the true meaning of Naismith's rules. Today, each team or league believes that they are using the correct set of rules."
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Regardless of one's interpretation of who the Mahdi is or when he will come,the Iranians are hellbent on the destruction of the Jewish state. They will stop at nothing to prove that their religion trumps Christianity and Judaism and will nuke Israel and America if they get the bomb. And excuse me Captain but these truths have nothing to do with Christianity being "fractured."..............Southforkwally

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”