What do you think?

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

What do you think?

Post by Nervous Wreck »

First of all, I recieved this in an e-mail. Looks pretty legit to me.

....FINALLY the REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE....

It appears this might be getting legs, we can only hope!

CAN'T BELIEVE SNOPES VERIFIED THIS AS TRUE, SINCE THEY TEND TO DENY ANY OTHER FACTS ABOUT HIM.

Obamas authentic birth certificate from Coast Memorial Hospital , in Mombasa , KENYA . Now the task is to get the courts to authenticate it and then kick Obama out of office, something they are loathe to do.

Here it is! The document we have been waiting for! Now if only SOMEONE in Congress or the Supreme Court will act on this!
This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide.
>
>
Attachments
birth certificate.jpg
birth certificate.jpg (82.49 KiB) Viewed 3630 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: What do you think?

Post by E_ »

Did you snopes it or did you copy and pasted where someone else said they did?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... yacert.asp
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Way to go Nervous! Not only is he the worst President in history but ineligible also. Folks this is the most important election in American history. I would love to see this proven about his birth certificate very soon to throw liberal Democrats in disarray.........Southforkwally
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Did you snopes it or did you copy and pasted where someone else said they did?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... yacert.asp
'E', I forwarded the e-mail that I received. Did you get it?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I did but then saw you posted here.
MPII

Post by MPII »

Ok...I'm confused....is it real or not? Snopes says its a fake.....
Character is not what you do or say when everyone is watching you, its what you do and say when no one else is around.
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

Think I read that Snopes is not completely reliable.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
MPII

Post by MPII »

Pop-O wrote:Think I read that Snopes is not completely reliable.
I also read that. Many people believe its actually a site to deflect true statements run by leftys.
Character is not what you do or say when everyone is watching you, its what you do and say when no one else is around.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

(Natural News) Snopes has announced that it is giving up “fact checking” for Facebook as controversy swirls over its handling of the Nathan Phillips case and other high-profile blunders.

Of course, that’s not the official reason they’re throwing in the towel. In a statement, they cited limited resources as their primary motivation, saying that manually flagging false info was simply too big of a task for its team of 16 people.

The site partnered with Facebook in December 2016 on the pretense of cracking down on fake news like that seen during the presidential election of that year; they made $100,000 for their efforts last year. Facebook uses Snopes’ fact checks to change how its algorithm presents stories to users.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”