Now look where our TAX dollars are going!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Now look where our TAX dollars are going!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Detroit, other cities to get $100 million in federal funds to tear down vacant homes.

Michigan will receive $100 million from the federal government to tear down thousands of vacant houses and clean up struggling neighborhoods in Detroit and four other cities.

The pilot program to address blight was approved Thursday by the U.S. Treasury Department, according to Gov. Rick Snyder.

The money comes from the Hardest Hit Fund and will be used in Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Pontiac and Saginaw. The fund was created in 2010 to help states struggling through the economic and mortgage crisis.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06 ... z2VXeraOEC
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Now look where our TAX dollars are going!

Post by E_ »

Why not just host a hockey game and have the home team lose? I bet they could get several vacant houses burned out pretty quick. lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Re: Now look where our TAX dollars are going!

Post by Nebrios »

Say hello to Agenda 21 folks...

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”