Who's watchin' the O tonite?

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Who's watchin' the O tonite?

Post by re3too »

I'm going to try...GWW has strict orders to not! I can't stand to hear the yelling! :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Who's watchin' the O tonite?

Post by Lock5 »

What's he gonna do? Show us his Birth Certificate...... :ymhug:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Didn't even start to watch it. Give us your take.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JLA

Post by JLA »

Watch who? Oprah? =)) :))
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

It was nothing more than his same old arrogant BS, IMHO! He tried to couch it in the guilt factor of gassing innocent children, just like using children as an excuse for gun control. He again made it sound as if he's a great diplomat trying to broker a hand over of WMD's. Russia guarding the hen house? You gotta be chittin' me! :ymsick: :ymsick:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Maybe he should bomb our late term abortion clinics too then..
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

I'm all for human rights and certainly do not support late term abortions (that's another whole issue). But before we go in blasting, we need to make dang sure we know who the enemy is. I have seen nothing that proves who the cowards were who used the WMDs and until we know, we need to keep our folks out of harm's way. We've made mistakes before..... :ymsigh:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lets see, on one side horrible dictator who hates us. On the other side possibly the same people that helped Bomb the WTC etc. Hmmm

Can we just send a ship over to pick the innocent kids up and bring them here? I'd welcome them here over the illegals from the south any day.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”