A Simple Sign

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Jaybird
Better Member

A Simple Sign

Post by Jaybird »

Received this from an acquaintance who worked within a large city government. Just something to think about.

I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request takes months.. not days or hours.

Now follow me please.. let it sink in of what it takes...... In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally printed 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of thousands saying this [park, facility, etc. with custom logos for EACH of the parks name on it] was closed due to government shutdown.. let THAT sink in...

There has not been a government shutdown in 17 years. These signs were designed, specifications were determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted, government contracts were awarded...... in 8 HOURS!! 
The materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured then distributed by  Mails or freight companies.. the fastest they could possibly have had them would be over-night...... ALL of this in EIGHT HOURS!!!! Something as simple as a sign PROVES Was this orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8 month ago?
Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this process.... in 8 hours 

However, something as simple as a freshly painted sign being made AND SHOWN in just a few hours raises suspicion... it seems like a simple overlook to everyone else, but after 40 years of Government work I knew the TRUTH was right there driven into the ground, or posted at the Main gate. Let me remind you, 10's of THOUSANDS were made! With the Parks names on them!! Common sense must kick in at some point. At LEAST 6 to 8 months ago.

Sincerely:
Anonymous 
Nebrios

Re: A Simple Sign

Post by Nebrios »

Good point....but most sheeple wont care as long as their lives arent impacted...I have a hunch this whole shut down was a smoke screen...
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Nebrios wrote:Good point....but most sheeple wont care as long as their lives arent impacted...I have a hunch this whole shut down was a smoke screen...

+1
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

definitely shows how we are puppeted
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

More like it shows how many spineless sheeple are in this country....for instance...look at the truckers march on Washington,the armed march on DC,and the up coming million mask march on DC. They didn't and will never happen...This government rules us by fear....fear youll goto jail and lose your job,fear youll get hurt, fear youll die. And now thanks to the NDAA, fear that you can be labeled a terrorist for whatever reason they deem, you can be detained indefinitely with out a trial. Is this the land of the free....hardly...freedom is now illegal. Your rights are slowly being infringed on and will soon be taken away...you can be a dumocrap ,repussyan, conservative or whatever you claim will be best for this country....it wont and never will matter...they all have a common interest...statistics have been compiled over the years on americans...they know how to manipulate our minds base on the surveys and statistics on us... they will continue to play the middle income against the lower income...they will continue to play race against race...they will continue to play gun against anti gun...on and on...and until the sheeple of America wake up and stand up to this corrupt machine known as government, that machine will keep pushing and testing our fortitude...
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Remember when....

Attachments
enemies.jpg
enemies.jpg (31.56 KiB) Viewed 2799 times

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”