Hartline, arrested - wonder what the full story is....

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Hartline, arrested - wonder what the full story is....

Post by E_ »

http://www1.lex18.com/news/uk-quarterba ... -arrested/

When I first heard he was arrested and people saying he was a dumbass and should not get to play in the bowl game I figured it must have been a DUI. But instead it was just disorderly conduct and alcohol intox outside a apartment. No telling how that all really went down....

I have to ask the "what if" here... WHat if one of us was at a apartment, had a few drinks and someone started something with us and it caused a scene would that really warrant an arrest? I would say a warning to disperse should be given first... oh well maybe we will find he went looking for trouble and maybe it will be something else all together...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
locknut
Contributor

Re: Hartline, arrested - wonder what the full story is....

Post by locknut »

E_HILLMAN wrote:http://www1.lex18.com/news/uk-quarterba ... -arrested/

I have to ask the "what if" here... WHat if one of us was at a apartment, had a few drinks and someone started something with us and it caused a scene would that really warrant an arrest? I would say a warning to disperse should be given first... oh well maybe we will find he went looking for trouble and maybe it will be something else all together...
maybe he was given a warning to disperse...
maybe some people just can't keep their mouth shut especially after a few drinks..
maybe the cop wanted to make a name for himself..
who knows, maybe it is something else all together. it's too early to assume anything at this point. time will tell. :-w
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

locknut wrote: it's too early to assume anything at this point. time will tell. :-w
Exactly
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

First things first. Lexington cops are a-holes. And, wonder if he is 21 yet. If not, end of story.

Oh, and.. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

___ is just glad it's UK this time. His homies in the ville' all have a rap sheet several pages long.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

yeah, its not like it was armed robbery... =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Benched for the bowl game....Awwww what a shame.

And I'm glad this intelligent post http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... ?tid=29232 is getting rave reviews. =)) =)) =)) What a dumb thing to say. :ymdevil:
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Joker did the right thing. Good GOD, he couldn't keep his nose clean for a few more weeks and play in the bowl game?

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

FasterThanYou wrote:Joker did the right thing. Good GOD, he couldn't keep his nose clean for a few more weeks and play in the bowl game?

I agree. After the press conference with him saying how long he has been waiting for this chance........WTF was he thinking. I mean, they were gonna get spanked anyway but dam. :ymdevil:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

_____ wrote: I'm glad this intelligent post http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... ?tid=29232 is getting rave reviews. =)) =)) =)) What a dumb thing to say. :ymdevil:

Don't worry 2fast2old and others will back them up... =))
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

I guess they need all the help they can get. Even if it is from someone with multiple personalities. =)) =)) =)) =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I think it's funny that the opposing coach got fired for ending up in this bowl. =))

Return to “Sports”