I 75 Meth

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

I 75 Meth

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: I 75 Meth

Post by FasterThanYou »

It seems they bust a meth lab in Pulaski County on a daily basis.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
DMS

Re: I 75 Meth

Post by DMS »

Seven meth arrests made in a week
In Sept. 9 Issue

It was another week and another round of meth busts for the Russell County Sheriff's Office as seven more arrests were made, according to multiple reports from the authorities.

Just after 1 a.m. Sunday, deputies charged Anthony Cook, 20, and a 15-year-old juvenile male, both of Russell Springs, with manufacturing meth after finding a lab hidden in some trees near Edmonds Lane, just off of Ky. 1545.

Cook was taken to the Russell County Jail while the teenager was taken to the state's juvenile detention center in Adair County.

In another investigation, this one around 8 p.m. on Saturday, deputies went to a residence on Hwy. 1383 where they arrested Tony Pruitt, 33, Jake McEndree, 30, and Michael Nichols, 23, and charged them with manufacturing methamphetamine and trafficking in controlled substances 1st degree. All were taken to the Russell County Jail.

Numerous items indicative to making meth were seized during the search along with three smaller packages of suspected meth as well as two one-step labs and scales.

These investigations and arrests were made by Sheriff's Deputies Nick Bertram, Lee Smith, Jeremy England and Clete McAninch.

Those arrested were held in jail under $50,000 cash bonds, officials say.

In another meth case, this one last Thursday, a Dunnville man was arrested for the second time in three months and charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.

Randy Copley, 39, was arrested around 8:30 p.m. Thursday at his Decatur Rd. residence and charged with manufacturing meth and trafficking in a controlled substance 1st degree.

Police reports show that several items used in the meth-making process were found in the home as well as some finished product

Also arrested at the residence was Yevonda Polston, 26, of Russell Springs. Polston was also charged with manufacturing meth and was served with a probation violation warrant, according to the police report.

According to record, Polston has previously been convicted of trafficking in controlled substances and with being a persistent felony offender while Copley was also charged with manufacturing meth back in July and was free on bond from that arrest when he was arrested last Thursday.

Deputies Lee Smith, Clete McAninch and Mark Cromwell worked the Thursday case.

Return to “General Talk”