The bigger line of storms cometh...

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

The bigger line of storms cometh...

Post by E_ »

The larger line of more severe are on their way...

Here is the radar at 1:45PM today...
Radar 3-23-2011 1345PM.JPG
Radar 3-23-2011 1345PM.JPG (104.69 KiB) Viewed 930 times

Here is the current Radar image:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: The bigger line of storms cometh...

Post by FasterThanYou »

A big storm cam through at Hilltop Marine earlier today. We moved the vehicles inside since they were calling for hail. We never saw any hail but the sun is shining now.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

It looks like from Mid Lexington up to my home there is a area that is not getting hit as hard as the areas around (thank god).

Anyone in the path of this be safe. :ymhug:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Science Hill got hit REALLY hard around 6:00 -6:20 PM tonight. Wife's Mammaw was still in basement when my brother in law texted her checking on her. I was watching the radar from my home and it did not look good at all. :(

Looks like the storm went on to London there and was weakening some. Hope the Laurel Lake Crew's boats are ok. The line that dropped over the lake looked less severe.

Return to “General Talk”