Photo Contest for Russell Co. Visitor's Guide front cover!!!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

raptorlvr
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown Marina

Photo Contest for Russell Co. Visitor's Guide front cover!!!

Post by raptorlvr »

Hello Forum members...I had posted this on the "other" forum and realized that I forgot to put it on this one...There is still one more week to submit photos so sorry for the oversight but you still have plenty of time to enter and possibly have your photo on the cover of the Russell Co. visitor's guide for 2013!!!

Russell Co. Visitors Guide Cover Photo Contest

Russell County Tourist Commission invites all photographers and lovers of Lake Cumberland to share your experiences of fun on the lake by entering the Russell County Visitors Guide Cover Photo Contest. From early morning striper fishing, to wake boarding, and boats cruising on the lake, the tourist commission wants to see your adventures on Lake Cumberland.
Photos depicting fun, happy people enjoying lively lake activities will be most apt to win. Please submit photos acceptable to all viewing audiences.
Judges will be presented unmarked entries and will critique photos based on relevance to promoting tourism, photographic and artistic quality to choose first, second, and third place winners. The first place winner's photo will grace the cover of Russell C o u n t y Tourism's 2012 Visitors Guide. Other submissions may be chosen to be used elsewhere
in the publication. Entries may be in digital or print format and should be submitted no later than 5 p.m. October 31st. Digital files should be a resolution of at least 300 dpi and may be submitted by email to jbennett@ibcprint.com. Printed photos may be hand delivered or mailed to Innovative Business Concepts, 845 West Steve Wariner Dr., Russell Springs, KY 42642.
Rules
• Submit a photo that YOU took.
• Make sure digital submissions are a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
• When choosing submissions, please consider appropriateness for viewers of all ages.
• Do not add text or watermarks to your images.
• Do not send nude photos or inappropriate content.
• Do not send in illustrations, drawings, paintings, or other non-photographic images. The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the contest
entrant.
By entering the Contest, entrant represents , acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copy rights , trademarks , moral rights, rights of privacy publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
By submitting photos, contestants agree to grant to Russell County Tourist Commission a non-exclusive, royalty-free , perpetual, limited license to reproduce, distribute, display
submission(s) and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the contest, promotion of the contest, and promotion of Russell County Tourism in any media now or hereafter known. Contestants own or otherwise control all rights to submission(s). The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Russell County Tourist Commission,
contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Photo Contest for Russell Co. Visitor's Guide front cove

Post by E_ »

Thanks Raptorlvr, I sent some yesterday I had on my work computer. If i get a chance tonight I'll try to remember to send some from my server at home.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”