* * * POSSIBLE FUGITIVE IN THE AREA * * *

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

I'm posting this for someone with log in name of "self_medicated" on the LC.com forum. I have no clue if its real or not but it seems to be. E if this does not belong here or you had rather it not be, please feel free to delete it my friend.

"BTW - I seem to be brain dead this morning and cant remember my password to lakecumberlandboater.com....so if spare or E or ___ or anyof you see this, will you copy and paste on that site as well.....thanks so much!"

I am asking for your help in finding a man who may be hiding in the grider hill area. Jeffrey Derrick Botner is wanted for questioning in the brutal attack of my cousin. The story was on WLKY last night. One boy has turned himself in and Derrick is wanted for questioning as well. He may be seen in a 20-22 ft white and yellow rinker. He has two toddlers that may be with him as well. His father owns a camp at Grider Hill and we think at Nolin Lake as well. My cousin was robbed, beaten in the head with tire iron, and drove to a wooded road left for dead. He is hanging on but has a long road ahead. Obviously, God has bigger plans for my cousin.

If you know anything or have seen this young adult, please call 574-LMPD. The news says he is armed and dangerous so dont approach him, but please call if you have any info.

Thank you so much for taking the time time to read this.

Lisa

______________________________________________________________________________________

Info Added by E_HILLMAN

http://www.wlky.com/news/20067492/detail.html

Wow the dude is not the same firefighter from the 2008 story is he?

3 Results For: "Botner"
Sort by: Relevance |Date

Man Beaten, Robbed, Kidnapped, Left For Dead
him for dead. Investigators have already arrested Brandon Vance, 22, for the July 1 attack on Jeremy Gaddis, 22. They said they're still trying to track down Jeffery Derek Botner, 25. "He has a history...
Article: http://www.wlky.com/news/20067492/detail.html

99%Jul 16, 2009Metro Police Search For Robbery and Beating Suspect
Botner beat Jeremy Gaddis over the head with a tire iron two weeks ago. Investigators said the men robbed Gaddis of $1000 before driving his car to a secluded area in Southern Jefferson County. Gaddis...
Article: http://www.wlky.com/news/20071203/detail.html

99%Jul 16, 2009Fire Department Shares Tips For Safe Holiday Season
Maj. Jeff Botner said. Firefighters said that people often make a few, simple mistakes that can be easily avoided. Botner said that while candles are handy for decoration, they’re a dangerous...
Article: http://www.wlky.com/news/18332033/detail.html
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: * * * POSSIBLE FUGITIVE IN THE AREA * * *

Post by E_ »

Thanks WW, we know who Self is...

Self if you see this I will Facebook you your password and ID... ...again... :p
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Well, ok maybe not..

Profile Unavailable
Sorry, this profile is not available at the moment. Please try again shortly

I will e-mail it from this site instead.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Lisa if you are reading this, I'm so sorry to hear this. We will keep your cousin in our prayers and hope for a full recovery.
Lisa
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown

Post by Lisa »

Thank you WaterWings as I forgot the "rules" at .com. Still, it is a good site to have people like you help me out and again I thank you!! and E... :-* thank you AGAIN....i dont know what is wrong with me and my ability to keep my passwords straight! I promise, I am not self medicating (well, not this morning anyway...lol)

Thanks again guys....lake folks are the best! You can read the whole story at www.wlky.com
Metro Police Search For Robbery and Beating Suspect. It is story#3 on their flashythingy when you log on. It has his pic.

Thanks you all for your well wishes and prayers....I do appreciate you all so much.
Dehydrated
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

No problem, I added a link to the story and some info above in the first post.

3 Results For: "Botner"
Sort by: Relevance |Date
Man Beaten, Robbed, Kidnapped, Left For Dead
him for dead. Investigators have already arrested Brandon Vance, 22, for the July 1 attack on Jeremy Gaddis, 22. They said they're still trying to track down Jeffery Derek Botner, 25. "He has a history...
Article: http://www.wlky.com/news/20067492/detail.html

99%Jul 16, 2009Metro Police Search For Robbery and Beating Suspect
Botner beat Jeremy Gaddis over the head with a tire iron two weeks ago. Investigators said the men robbed Gaddis of $1000 before driving his car to a secluded area in Southern Jefferson County. Gaddis...
Article: http://www.wlky.com/news/20071203/detail.html

99%Jul 16, 2009Fire Department Shares Tips For Safe Holiday Season
Maj. Jeff Botner said. Firefighters said that people often make a few, simple mistakes that can be easily avoided. Botner said that while candles are handy for decoration, they’re a dangerous...
Article: http://www.wlky.com/news/18332033/detail.html
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

First let me say, your family member is in my prayers!!!
Second, I'm not sure if this even has anything to do with this, because I don't know if the attack took place in Louisville, or near Cumberland...
But yesterday when leaving Taylorsville Lake we saw a BRIGHT yellow and white Rinker boat about the size you mentioned... All I remember is it was in Spencer Co. on the road that runs over to US 62 in Anderson County... It was hooked up to a tow vehicle, I believe a brownish Tahoe...
Again, it's probably nothing but figured I better say something just in case...
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

Thanks Rooster - we will check out anything. Here is a link on fox41 http://www.fox41.com/global/Category.as ... Start=true

jeremy looks good in the interview....but his mouth is wired shut for 4-6 weeks, there are asphalt burns on his ankles where they drug him....there is a whole in his friggin head still...he is so lucky there is no sustainable brain damage that we are aware of...just the amnesia. I swear....i want to hurt this boy....I want him to have someone come up behind him with a tire iron and crack him a couple of times.... omg.....I was raised a good catholic and that i am supposed to forgive tortured souls as this boy but my faith has been shaken to the core...

oh gosh,...i have implicaed myself now....sorry...i am justso angry i dont know what to do. thanks you all for letting me post here and listening.

Lisa
Dehydrated
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

I am sorry.....I am just so very angry. My cousin was sitting there and someone comes up behind him with a tire iron and hits him in the head.. WHO DOES THIS??? I could never hurt another human being. Unless i am defending myself or children i cannot imagine just walking up behind someone and hitting them with a weapon that could kill them. for what ???money? someone help me understand this? we have heard from his friends that he always wondered what it would be like to kill someone and watch them die.....what kind of person is this???? i cant wrap my head around it. thank you all for listening to me....sorry to be a debbie downer. i will post something better later on.... i promise :)
Dehydrated
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Here is a pic
Pic of Goobers.JPG
Pic of Goobers.JPG (13.11 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
Pic of Goobers.JPG
Pic of Goobers.JPG
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Lisa you need to stop aplogizing, you have every right to feel the way you do. When that a-hole murdered Kasie's cousin and both of HIS kids. I pleaded for 5 minutes alone with him. But they obviously wouldn't have it. I didn't want to kill him, but I wanted to hurt him to where he would live in jail paralyed and get nailed by "Big Bubba" for the rest of his life.

He got life, and I hope he is getting a daily beating.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

That's just messed up. I hope all turns out well and Big Bubba gets a couple new b!tches.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

thank you all....i have missed you guys and I am sorry it took something like this to start me posting again. (I know ___ and howl havent missed the drunk dials or texts however) lol

I did see "goin tarpless" once at Harmon and I wish I would have went up and introduced myself. I will next time....promise. Faster, i tried to make it to your end a couple of weeks ago but there was so much debris around camp earl wallace we turned back. We will be down the 24th and i hope to see some of you.

Rooster - thanks for your kind words. I think this rinker is more white and trimmed in yellow. it is also pulled with either a red/gray duley or a white s10 with a yellow light on top. the duley has been spotted in louisville so my guess is that he is driving the s10 Also his dad is a louisville firefighter and has an excavating biz in simsonville.

thanks again.....
Dehydrated
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

_____ wrote:Lisa you need to stop aplogizing, you have every right to feel the way you do. When that a-hole murdered Kasie's cousin and both of HIS kids. I pleaded for 5 minutes alone with him. But they obviously wouldn't have it. I didn't want to kill him, but I wanted to hurt him to where he would live in jail paralyed and get nailed by "Big Bubba" for the rest of his life.

He got life, and I hope he is getting a daily beating.

Sorry for apologizing... :-B what a jumble of emotions you feel though. helpless, angry, fear, all rolled up into one. And I am thinking as mad as I am for my cousin....what if it were Jake, my son who is just 3 years younger than Jeremy....I believe I would be in jail right now because I would have went to that house the same night and Lord knows what may have happened.
Dehydrated
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

selfmedicated wrote: (I know ___ and howl havent missed the drunk dials or texts however) lol

Yes I do..But what I miss even more are the calls I used to get a couple times a week. I could here you but you didn't know it. =))
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

_____ wrote:
selfmedicated wrote: (I know ___ and howl havent missed the drunk dials or texts however) lol

Yes I do..But what I miss even more are the calls I used to get a couple times a week. I could here you but you didn't know it. =))
haha>>>i know you thought i was crazy (yea I know you still do) I swear, work had just given me a blackberry curve and the P is right on the end....i would hit that P twice and it went straight to ___ and started dialing. I hope you didnt hear anything bad :ymdevil:
Dehydrated
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Nah, nothing bad. Darnit. :ymdevil:
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

They got the sonofabitch!!!! now lets hope he locks him up and he gets the $h1t beat out of him daily!
Dehydrated
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

GREAT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

thank you all so much for allowing me to use this forum....i appreciate your thoughts so much!
Dehydrated
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

selfmedicated wrote:They got the sonofabitch!!!! now lets hope he locks him up and he gets the $h1t beat out of him daily!

WOOOOHOOO! THATS GREAT!
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

The let him out on bail last night....I cant f'n believe it. According to the police he is wanted for other crimes as well as the attack on my cousin. He ran for 2 weeks and they let him out on bail. WLKY, WHAS, and FOX have all been to my aunts house. Theyare going to keep the story going as it is unfathomable he is out. He even told thepolice he was trying to leave the country but did not have the means to do so. I will be surprised if he shows up in court Monday. We are all e mailing the news stations, law enforcement, and even the mayor. Crime victims have to do all the work to bring someone to justice. It is ridiculous.
Dehydrated
DMS

Post by DMS »

Recon how he had the means to make bail, but not flee?....
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

I spoke too soon.....he was let out on his own recognizance. Imagine that.....he was also recently arrested in Russell County and served time in Bullitt County jail for assault in 2003.

http://www.wlky.com/news/20102102/detail.html
Dehydrated
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

yet someone will go to jail for defending themself and have to stay there... Doesn't make sense does it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... crime.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l?ITO=1490
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

selfmedicated wrote:I spoke too soon.....he was let out on his own recognizance. Imagine that.....he was also recently arrested in Russell County and served time in Bullitt County jail for assault in 2003.

http://www.wlky.com/news/20102102/detail.html

:-o Can't believe he is out.
Lisa
Better Member

Post by Lisa »

Some sort of justice was served. Thanks to all for thoughts and concerns. See ya on the lake, if I haven't seen ya already!! :D

http://www.whas11.com/news/Louisville-M ... 34234.html
Dehydrated
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Great news. I doubt he does the whole 10yrs but at least some justice was done and your cousin is fully recovered. :ymapplause:
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

I can't believe the other one got off but I'm very glad to see your cousin has recovered.

Return to “General Talk”