Gunman in Custody After Deadly Shooting Rampage at Fort Hood

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

FireEscape

Gunman in Custody After Deadly Shooting Rampage at Fort Hood

Post by FireEscape »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572305,00.html

This just blows me away... X(

snip "Federal law enforcement officials say Hasan had come to their attention at least six months ago because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings and other threats. Snip

What's next? Is Halik saded Whoeverhammed gonna' cruise right over to Big Bob's jet barn and pick up a shiny new missile?

I can see it now...

Bob: "Welcome to Big Bob's Jets and Such..."

Halik: "I need a big fast jet..."

Bob: "Sure we have them in blue, red, or green, which color would you like?"

Halik: "I'll take the red one, where do I sign?"

I swear I hate to admit it but we are our own worst enemy... [-(
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Gunman in Custody After Deadly Shooting Rampage at Fort Hood

Post by Lock5 »

This guy is a piece of Sh*t and should have booted of of the military on the first hint of extremism, but he(( no that would be profiling. I read the lexington paper this morning and they had two stories on the fuc*wad and neither one of them said that he was a Muslim, until we get our heads out of our as*es and start calling a spade a spade we will never stop this war they seem to have against us. They would never let me guard this scrotums room because he would get one more piece of lead in him, this one between his eyes at point blank distance. Instead we are going to get to listen to the media for the next 5 years talk about how this guy was just misguided and should have been helped. They ought to go shoot his momma between the eyes for giving birth to this piece of sh*t.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Supposedly he had been trying to get out of the military for quite some time and had even hired an attorney to help. They should have discharged his a$$ right into the MPs hands and taken him straight to the brig.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

HOW DID HE BECOME A MAJOR?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
DMS

Post by DMS »

The news this am said he had recently got the Majorship, also he was a counselor for other Muslim soldiers whos "views" conflicted with military service. I agree with Lock5...fork him and his mama.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

and the camel they rode in on! X(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

FireEscape wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572305,00.html

What's next? Is Halik saded Whoeverhammed gonna' cruise right over to Big Bob's jet barn and pick up a shiny new missile?

You don't know how accurate that statement just might be FireEscape. We have given billions and sold hundreds of F-16's to the Pakistani Air Force, a Muslim nation. Money was supposed to be for fighting insurgents, Al Qaeda, Taliban etc etc. It all went into corrupt politicians pockets and to fight India. Or they used it to develope nuclear weapons and then sold them to N. Korea and Iran. We picked the wrong side to buddy up with in this fight a long time ago. All goes back to the cold war and Russia. If they pick one side, we picked the other. Having been there a few times, I can tell you we might as well nuke Pakistan and Afghanistan. It will never get better. IMHO
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

FireEscape wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572305,00.html

:( :-s FireEscape, I have felt this way for many years. When you get my age (almost 56) and you see the way things turn and the attitudes toward them... not a pretty picture.

The big politicians want to be so loved by every frikin country out there, we spend more money trying to make friends than feeding our own people and using plain good judgement!! X(

I for one feel if you are drawing a salary supported by the AMERICAN CITIZENS, you should be practicing and believing the values this country was founded upon dammit! If not, go where you can live comfortably without fear of somebody teasing you.... =; And that includes EVERYONE.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

All you Facebooker's here is a link to the chick that popped 4 rounds into the jack*ss, while he was shooting at her.

http://www.facebook.com/onlyss?ref=name ... 479&ref=mf
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

It's just too bad HE isn't DEAD !!!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Thanks for the link Lock5, :ymapplause:

I hope this serves as a "wake-up" call to our current leaders... all of them :|
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “General Talk”