Big weekend is here

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Big weekend is here

Post by Pac22 »

So who will be on the water this weekend. For those who won't be... :p :ymdevil:

My plan is to head down mid afternoon today. Wife has to work all weekend, sucks for here. :ymdevil: Since I'm solo I'll be making myself a stow-away on Ship for Brains. We'll be heading out of CSM Sat. about noon. After that, I have no clue.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Big weekend is here

Post by $parechange »

We will be on the water cooking burgers and listening to the race. This is going to be hard for some of you to hear, but there are other bodies of water. Unfortunatly we will not be with you all at LC, but non the less we will be afloat. Have a great weekend, looks like the weather is going to be great. :ymhug: :ymapplause: B-)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I will not be down :( First Memorial Day since I started boating that I will miss.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

We'll be AT the lake but not ON the lake this weekend. Dropping the boat in next week. Might get to play some golf and let the kiddies swim at the pool.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Happy to be here in Somerset and glad we're not on the lake this weekend! Let the partiers have it! :) :)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Wussies. The whole point is being ON the lake. Anyone can be or say they are at the lake. sheeesh :ymdevil: Hey but that's cool. I think attendace will be WAY down this yr. I've heard of a lot of high school graduations going on as well as other off the water events. More lake for us. :D

Faster, you will definately fall victim to a drunk dial or text this weekend. It won't be from me but I'm just sayin' :D
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

_____ wrote:
Faster, you will definately fall victim to a drunk dial or text this weekend. It won't be from me but I'm just sayin' :D
Sometimes my phone just turns itself off at times. :D :D :D :D

We may get out but if we do it will be just like you're doing and going on a friends boat instead of ours.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers

Return to “General Talk”