To Lock5 and all vets...THANKS

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

DMS

To Lock5 and all vets...THANKS

Post by DMS »

My flag flies EVERYDAY,not just the 4th, thanks to people like Lock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWhRObV ... re=related
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: To Lock5 and all vets...THANKS

Post by re3too »

So do ours...one in the front and one in the back! And they are both made in the USA! :) :) :)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I don't ever pass a soldier in uniform without thanking them for their service. Living in Lawrenceburg and doing alot of business in Frankfort I get the opprotunity to thank several a week. I fly a flag on the front porch, the garage, and my boat. It means something special to me, and you might want to find another one to f*ck with. I am usually packing, and most folks will never know it. I still love this country although I'm beginning to not recognize it. Thanks for the shout out Denmark. It is still special to be acknowledged for something I truely loved being a part of.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: **== :ymapplause: :ymapplause: **== :-bd

Yes indeed, thanks to all of the soldiers who visit here!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Falcon
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Ono Ramp

Post by Falcon »

Denmark- wrote:My flag flies EVERYDAY,not just the 4th, thanks to people like Lock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWhRObV ... re=related

After watching the great youtube video linked above, I happened to read some of the comments posted below it. It reminded me a lot of how people responded to me when I returned to the States from Viet Nam in 1969. At the time I thought.....what ungrateful jerks, to say these things after all we've given. I guess the people I met back then had kids, sorry to say, and they're running a lot of the country now. What a shame many of my friends and others died for them to be free to say these things. That's part of the price of freedom, it's for ALL of us. They'd better just hope that I don't meet any more of them these days, I'm much less tolerant than I was and carry a bigger stick now too! If you get a chance, go back to the video and read some. It'll raise your blood pressure for sure.
Terrible topic for my first post, but I promise to be a little more positive in future posts. :)
Ken
P.S.
Glad I found this forum so I can make comments on a lot more of what I want to.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Its ok falcon if someone does not like these type of posts here it is UP TO THEM to not read them. ;)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”