Thanks E for letting this thread ride

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Thanks E for letting this thread ride

Post by Pac22 »

http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... #pid355340

See this is what I've been talking about. When I signed up over on lc.com in 02 you could jaw back and forth like in this thread. It's all in good fun. No harm done. I used to enjoy going back and forth with that father/son team. Also ribbing a bit with Pourme. But now..... WFT!!!!. All the sudden someone signs up in 07' and is made a mod in quick order. A bad one at that. JMO And feels the need to lock the thread down?????? It's no wonder all the cool peeps are gone. If anyone disagrees with me, from this forum or any other, please speak up and give me your point of view. I'm open for a civil discussion and I won't be nasty. I just really hate seeing that forum tank like it has since C-line passed. Not that I totally respected him either. But he could run a forum.

I'm asking that Hillman keep this in the open as I feel this needs addressed for the whole lake cumberland forum community. There are several out there and I feel this needs to be brought out. I know C-line would not approve of the way things have changed.
Last edited by Pac22 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: I'm gonna ask E to let this ride

Post by E_ »

I'll try to let it ride this once as it is an opinion but it really is against one of our very few rules we have. If I get a complaint I will move it as I do not want to mess up the bridge building we have been accompolished as of late.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I'm with ___ on this one, those guys have been cutting up back and forth for years. DJ seems to come across as being pissed in his responses, but I know that he and the father/son and others are all friends. It just seems to me that they are micro managing the forum these days, I used to check it several times a day, now it's once at the most, and very seldom do I want to respond to anything. My new counter is at less than 100 when my old counter was over 2000. I think that WW is probley a very good guy and I almost went over and talked to him last summer while at CB, after I was banned, but I didn't want to look like I was trying to get un-banned. I know ___ is not such a fan of the Captain but I think he is a level headed individual. They have one mod that seems to want to control every aspect of the board and it will be the boards demise. JMHO
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Its hard to run a forum and through some say it is all in jest etc. you never know who in the background is sending U2Us aking to have someone banned or complaining that a post was offensive etc. I would not want the duty of a forum of that size. You just can't make everyone happy and in the end you have to err on the side of caution. @-)

Now take that into consideration and then add in that it is someone else's forum! YIKES! That has to be hell...

Then take all of that and how much RV and fadder like to stir it up and it just creates a lot of issues and rocks the boat too much sometimes... #:-s I hate to say it but (sorry GC and C) it has been nice he has been stirring it there instead of here... LMAO :P RV

..and you all know i have done my fair share of complaining when I got my hands smacked... lol
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

HEY E!!!! Ya better watch your step or we'll ban you from here. =)) =)) =)) =))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Well it is my opinion that if something/someone offends you, then deal with the person through PM, or just walk away. Don't run to a mod and tell on them like some 5yr old. If you ask me, anyone who asks a mod to ban someone, needs to be banned themselves. :D
FireEscape

Post by FireEscape »

FasterThanYou wrote:HEY E!!!! Ya better watch your step or we'll ban you from here. =)) =)) =)) =))
=)) =)) =))

No good ever comes from censorship. But a least this time he didnt delete it all together, that is very frustrating. L-)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Lock5 wrote:They have one mod that seems to want to control every aspect of the board and it will be the boards demise. JMHO
YEP!!!

The thing that most amazes me is that said mod has not taken the constructive criticizm, that has been posted by MANY members, into consideration and backed off a little. He continues to piss people off and I can't believe nothing is being done about it.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I'll try to let it ride this once as it is an opinion but it really is against one of our very few rules we have. If I get a complaint I will move it as I do not want to mess up the bridge building we have been accompolished as of late.

Which rule is that??? I"m not bashing anyone. As you said, JMO :D
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

FireEscape wrote:
FasterThanYou wrote:HEY E!!!! Ya better watch your step or we'll ban you from here. =)) =)) =)) =))
=)) =)) =))

No good ever comes from censorship.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Well here is my 2 cents. I don't post there often because you always wonder who your gonna pi$$ off. I always liked Capt Bob and still do. He always seemed fair to me. I got along with C-Line kinda. We were cival to each other. When I had BTN I had to ban a few from there. One for all the drunk post, the other for just being an arss. I won't mention any names. Those folks and a few others were the cause of most of the problems for .com, BTN, LCL, and this one. Fortunatly the folks @ .com treat me pretty good, but I wish they would open the forum up a little more. To much censorship, and very little fun stuff. It seems they only want information stuff, if thats the case I can read the newspaper. I will still go there ever so often, but this place fits my needs better. We DO NOT HAVE A POst POliceman here!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #:-s

I still think that is funny!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

_____ wrote:Well it is my opinion that if something/someone offends you, then deal with the person through PM, or just walk away. Don't run to a mod and tell on them like some 5yr old. If you ask me, anyone who asks a mod to ban someone, needs to be banned themselves. :D
Oh, chit! You knows how much I hates it when I agree wif somethin' that comes outta your but...I mean mouf! :D

And why can't people ever learn that iffin they don't wanna read somethin', DONT READ IT! Sheesh! #-o :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Dammit RE stop agreeing with me. It's making me agree with you. And that is making me ill. And that...oh crap I've lost my train of thought. 8-}
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Woo hoo! Mission accomplished! I loves messin' wif people's thoughts altho in ___'s case there ain't much to work wif! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Just Chillin
Better Member

Post by Just Chillin »

I thought you were banned over there? How you reading threads?! =)) =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

You can still READ the threads, you just can't RESPOND to them, once you have entered the great society of outlaws(banned members) where the Rooster, ___ and I reside.
Just Chillin
Better Member

Post by Just Chillin »

shoot me some texts and I'll represent the outlaws. :ymdevil: =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Just Chillin wrote:shoot me some texts and I'll represent the outlaws. :ymdevil: =))

Good to know we have someone to "REPRESENT".......... B-)
mknWVs
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Old Alligator 1

Post by mknWVs »

yep, i miss the way the other forum used to be, i was a lurker and still am mostly ;)
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Just Chillin wrote:shoot me some texts and I'll represent the outlaws. :ymdevil: =))

THANKS... Here ya go, just for starters;
GO BIG BLUE
Cards stink
Big 10 is weak... SEC, SEC, SEC
vote for Malt Vinegar...

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:

GO BIG BLUE
Cards stink
vote for Malt Vinegar...

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
One big problem there rooster, it's all true!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Post by rockinrod7 »

Unfortunately after Cumberline's passing that forum went straight to the crapper and will NEVER be the same again. There are a certain handful and a couple of moderators that think the best way to run a website is to run it like it is their personal agenda almost sort of the way a local newspaper tries to constantly force their opinions down your throat. They can't even BEGIN to argue that they aren't driving it in the ground because numbers speak for themselves and that place has QUICKLY became a ghost town. Like $pare said.....If all I wanted was weather information or news.....I'd pick up a freaking newspaper. ;) ;) ;)
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

FasterThanYou wrote:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:

GO BIG BLUE
Cards stink
vote for Malt Vinegar...

One big problem there rooster, it's all true!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nah that's not the problem. The big problem is it's been said a gazillion times and it's played out. Much like the Yuk program. :D
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

rockinrod7 wrote:Unfortunately after Cumberline's passing that forum went straight to the crapper and will NEVER be the same again. There are a certain handful and a couple of moderators that think the best way to run a website is to run it like it is their personal agenda almost sort of the way a local newspaper tries to constantly force their opinions down your throat. They can't even BEGIN to argue that they aren't driving it in the ground because numbers speak for themselves and that place has QUICKLY became a ghost town. Like $pare said.....If all I wanted was weather information or news.....I'd pick up a freaking newspaper. ;) ;) ;)
All true. And the worst part about it is that us "forum veterans" who were some of the first ones on that forum (2002 for me) can do nothing about it except sit back and watch the carnage. Oh, and laugh at the fools who actually think they know what they are doing. =))
rockinrod7

Post by rockinrod7 »

_____ wrote:All true. And the worst part about it is that us "forum veterans" who were some of the first ones on that forum (2002 for me) can do nothing about it except sit back and watch the carnage. Oh, and laugh at the fools who actually think they know what they are doing. =))

Some of the later folks that joined was always under some sort of delusional concept that the forum was some sort of "click" which those that have been around ANY of those that were included in that "group" would know that would NEVER be the case. Those folks that were looked down on by some and drove off by others was and will always be what made that forum what it was. Sometimes when you bite the hand that feeds you that hand will take offense and slap the $hit out of you.....hence the TOTAL fall off of post numbers and activity. ;) ;) ;)

Funny thing is......... that certain "click" is still alive and doing well and still stays in contact to this day....some may not be as active as they once were(like me and my lack of summer boating for 3 years now :(( but HEY I did get on the lake and fished both this past Sat. and Sun. B-) ) but they are still around. ;) ;) ;)
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

rockinrod7 wrote:
_____ wrote:All true. And the worst part about it is that us "forum veterans" who were some of the first ones on that forum (2002 for me) can do nothing about it except sit back and watch the carnage. Oh, and laugh at the fools who actually think they know what they are doing. =))

Some of the later folks that joined was always under some sort of delusional concept that the forum was some sort of "click" which those that have been around ANY of those that were included in that "group" would know that would NEVER be the case. Those folks that were looked down on by some and drove off by others was and will always be what made that forum what it was. Sometimes when you bite the hand that feeds you that hand will take offense and slap the $hit out of you.....hence the TOTAL fall off of post numbers and activity. ;) ;) ;)

Funny thing is......... that certain "click" is still alive and doing well and still stays in contact to this day....some may not be as active as they once were(like me and my lack of summer boating for 3 years now :(( but HEY I did get on the lake and fished both this past Sat. and Sun. B-) ) but they are still around. ;) ;) ;)

I couldn't agree more, the people that want to really hang out with each other at the lake will find a way to do that, with or without LC.com's help. There are a group of people that I like talking with, and I can do it here, or on FB. Or the occasional gathering, boatshow, Poker Run ect.

It's cool that those who truely hang out together still find a way to communicate without having the tool that brought them all together.
E_
Site Admin

Re: Jawing back and fourth

Post by E_ »

Are you calling Rodney a tool? =))
rockinrod7

Post by rockinrod7 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Are you calling Rodney a tool? =))

A small tool but a handy tool..... :)) :)) :))
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

rockinrod7 wrote:

That ain't what I'd call him but even E puts limits on what we can say! :D :D ;;) ;;) :-* :-*
rockinrod7

Post by rockinrod7 »

re3too wrote:
rockinrod7 wrote:

That ain't what I'd call him but even E puts limits on what we can say! :D :D ;;) ;;) :-* :-*

Who rattled your dentures? :D :D :D :D
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Well I guess all mods, admin's are alike in some way, shape, or form. I certainly didn't pick this subject title when I started this thread. But oh well. Some people can't handle being in charge without showing that they are in charge. :ymsigh:

I should start calling E sq.....oh I wouldn't be that mean at Christmas time. :ymdevil:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Suck it up ___ and don't be such a girl. I left your thread alone and just changed the title since it said something about asking me to leave it up... Some times you can be a little girl. I was not trying to show I was in power. Your whole problem with with authority gets old. I was not even trying to be authorative and you start crying. L-)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

And since you want to start in on me over nothign here is a clue of how cool I have tried to be about this thread you don't think breaks the very FEW rules we have...

I see two main ones right off the bat.
USE THIS FORUM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
LakeCumberlandBoaters.com and its founders/affiliates will NOT be responsible for any posted items by others on this forum. If you find something offensive you are welcome to report it but there are no gurantees that you will get what you want. Read at your own risk and if you don't like it don't read it.

THIS FORUM is not for bashing other sites and it will not be tolerated especially of other Lake Sites.

Please do not post links to this forum on other forums without the permission of the admins of the other forums. You are welcome however to post links to them if they allow it and the content is permissible.
so if you want to start some petty BS and ruin this thread then go right ahead. But don't gripe when there is reaction. I can promise you I will not let this get me too worked up like I have let it before...
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Suck it up ___ and don't be such a girl.
There is only one lil bitch in this conversation and it's me pal. L-)

Oh and if you can't tell by now that I was just trying to ruffle your feathers then you really don't know me at all. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I've been here long enough to know you will not let anything controversial ride for very long and I thought you did good not to mess with it as long as you did.

Merry Christmas you a-hole. :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

You are soooo easy. 8-} Now go count to 10 and get that blood pressure back down. :))
Last edited by Pac22 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well I might have bad memories of past discussions and where that ended up.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

You shouldn't dwell on the past dude. There is so much ahead of you to worry about than that old stuff. You have an infant(which I'm still not convinced is yours, she's way too cute :ymdevil: ). That petty crap in the past is nothing compared to what lies ahead of you. But you can keep bringing it up if you want. And you called ME a girl????

But anyway, you can feel free to delete this thread now if you want. I think it has run its course and got the point across.
E_
Site Admin

Re: Thanks E for letting this thread ride

Post by E_ »

I don't dwell, it just haunts me sometimes...
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Isn't love grand??????

Why don't you two just start sucking face............... =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

why don't you suck my walnuts? =))

oh and ___, lol I guess my language did get carried away. I should not have referred to with a female explicative ... lol I'll do better.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

rockinrod7 wrote:
re3too wrote:
rockinrod7 wrote:

Who rattled your dentures? :D :D :D :D
No dentures to rattle, ya ole buzzard! :D :D Jist wanted to see if you were paying attention! Good boy! :ymapplause:

___ and E.....go to your corners and no playing with your....oh, nevermind! =)) =)) =)) =))
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

To get everyone in the HOLIDAY SPIRIT, let's all sing in the melody of FELIZ NAVIDAD... :ymhug:

Pullleeezze drop your top......
Pulleezze drop your top so we can see your boobies flop... yehaaaa! :D ;) :ymhug:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Ummm, katie! Are you hittin' the eggnog? Do we really want the image of say E or Jefferina doin' that? =)) =)) =))
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

LOL, gotta get the boyz outta their funk ;) :D If it means I will have to sacrifice my eyesight to the viewing of their tata's, I willing to take one for the gipper, lol or something like that LOL (lord, I'm sounding like dolphin @ 4:00 P.M. :D )
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

LOL @ katie! And ain't it grand we can talk like dolphin and hi-jack threads without gettin' busted! :D :D :D
pourme
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by pourme »

Wow ___ you hit the nail on the head. Here are my thoughts. I am a bullet point kind of guy so here goes

-I think CB and WW wings are great guys. WW tries to get conversation going by posting stories, etc. No harm but it is same stuff we see on yahoo, msn, etc. I like the boating stuff he digs up.
-there is another mod that just dominates and just rubs people wrong. He ties too hard to look smart. I honestly don't need someone to cut and past a weather forecast from the NWS.
-DJ just gets way too offended by that stuff and over-reacts. Some of it is stupid and he and I can have some good conversations.
-Wha-pow....Wow...him and Bluebird are just corny in different ways
-about 40 or 5 so called experts over there comment on every single thread.
-that forum is like walking into the local gas station grill in the country. Sure they say your welcome, etc but they just can't wait for you to leave to talk about you.

They use all the stats about who is logged in, etc to justify but it keeps you logged in all the time unless you log off. I finally tried to log off all my different computers, etc. I only will post going forward when it is about something that benefits me like the "Today @ GHD" thread about getting rid of the hump bridge.
What is said on this thread is seen by them but I don't really care.

Now with all that said I want to say that ...............Ulavel Sucks!!!! before ___ starts liking me!
Envy Our Past, Fear Our Future...Go CATS!
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

pourme wrote:Ulavel Sucks!!!! before ___ starts liking me!
And they're really sucking right now against SMU. :D :D :D :D

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

pourme wrote:-Wha-pow....Wow... just corny in different ways
You wish you could come up with half the $hit he does. :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) :)) :)) :)) :ymdevil:
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

Wha-Rooster in all honesty no I don't! My 11 year old basketball players are more creative and complex than your alter ego. Its actuall a little embarrasing.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

FasterThanYou wrote:
pourme wrote:Ulavel Sucks!!!! before ___ starts liking me!
And they're really sucking right now against SMU. :D :D :D :D

Huh??? =)) Favored by 3. won by 3 I'll take it. You just need to worry bout your drunken quarterback. :D
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

pourme wrote:Wow ___ you hit the nail on the head. Here are my thoughts. I am a bullet point kind of guy so here goes

-I think CB and WW wings are great guys. WW tries to get conversation going by posting stories, etc. No harm but it is same stuff we see on yahoo, msn, etc. I like the boating stuff he digs up.
-there is another mod that just dominates and just rubs people wrong. He ties too hard to look smart. I honestly don't need someone to cut and past a weather forecast from the NWS.
-DJ just gets way too offended by that stuff and over-reacts. Some of it is stupid and he and I can have some good conversations.
-Wha-pow....Wow...him and Bluebird are just corny in different ways
-about 40 or 5 so called experts over there comment on every single thread.
-that forum is like walking into the local gas station grill in the country. Sure they say your welcome, etc but they just can't wait for you to leave to talk about you.

They use all the stats about who is logged in, etc to justify but it keeps you logged in all the time unless you log off. I finally tried to log off all my different computers, etc. I only will post going forward when it is about something that benefits me like the "Today @ GHD" thread about getting rid of the hump bridge.
What is said on this thread is seen by them but I don't really care.

Now with all that said I want to say that ...............Ulavel Sucks!!!! before ___ starts liking me!

Thanks for having the balls to express your thoughts. Too many people are afraid to do so in fear of being cast out on other forums. See you on the water bro. :D
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

re3too wrote:LOL @ katie! And ain't it grand we can talk like dolphin and hi-jack threads without gettin' busted! :D :D :D
Why Not =)) I tell Ya re3too and Katie L-)
You gotta be the only sane girls in town O:-) :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

Keep on Keeping on and do your thing. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

You ladies are a class act compared to Most =p~ I say =)) gotta fill up the coffee cup a fresh #:-s Be right back, Might have to take a pee also (-|

==================================================================================================================================

=)) =)) =)) Ok, that is better =))
Now these forums that have mods with a dysfunctional , Insecure and controlling personality. Have to be pitied :-s
Give them a Break, Please.. for the Most part they have no life and very unhappy marriage's because they did not marry man builder girls like You Two.
Yes, that is the problem, Man needs a woman that Uplifts them and gives them man Like confidence. so they can function and be happy. :o)

some of these guys are short, short men hate themselves so they need to control because they are so unhappy with life, some are Fat and feel so insecure.

so people Like ___ and Rooster threaten their very existence and drive them NUTS @-) @-) @-)

because these specific Mods are so Insecure in their own right they can not handle criticism and people like _____ and Rooster that exhibit Intelligent achievements and are capable of helping others achieve as re3 and katie do.

So it all goes back to these poor guys that have such Unresolved childhood conflicts, Most because their Mothers hated them because they were lazy Bums and did not pick up after themselves. Some were accidents and unwanted in the 1st place.

and then, if they married, and most did, a woman that reminded them of their Mothers ??? heck, they are to be pitied 8-} 8-} 8-}

so unless they have a wife like you ladies, or like rooster and _____ have. or a saint like Julie O:-) O:-) O:-) God bless her soil, there is no Hope for them, and they will, and do drive everyone away. and you have to understand like re3 does, THEY HATE THEMSELVES
_____ Loves himself. and so does Rooster , So these Sad individuals Hate them. for there zeal of Life. and attitude of achievement.

So this day I say (-| might be nap time ? =)) that's better, I say, SUCK UP and be a Man Like E does each and every day. GOD Bless Julie :-* I do say

=)) =)) =)) well, time for a walk on the dock, it is 45 out and the water is laying flat.

Life is good at State Dock this time of year :) Just hope I got enough Corona to get me through New years :)) :)) :))

and( NO Bull ) is floating fine.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Dolphin for President..................

=)) =)) =))
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

"short men hate themselves so they need to control because they are so unhappy with life"

OMG =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I will 2nd the nomination for president.

But I really don't love myself that much. At least not on the days Kasie doesn't have to work. =))
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Pourme: It simple, don'read my post... So glad I don't give a rats bass what you think...
rockinrod7

Post by rockinrod7 »

katie wrote:To get everyone in the HOLIDAY SPIRIT, let's all sing in the melody of FELIZ NAVIDAD... :ymhug:

Pulleezze drop your top so we can see your boobies flop... yehaaaa! :D ;) :ymhug:

I have never heard that version but have heard the one that goes like

Pullleeezzee slob my knob :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

Roost-Pow -No I will still read them. Kinda of like taking your eyes off a car wreck. I actually defended Wha-pow over there. I really thought Whapow was ___ or DJ acting like a UK fan trying to make us UK fans look bad. :) :) :). I wish I had thought of it and acted like a Card fan!
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

Rod...same tune
"The police stopped my car"
"The police made me blow"
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

LMFAO @ Rockin

Pourme-Wish I would have thought of that too. But no need really. Wha-poop takes care of it nicely. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

I FEEL wha-POW Don't need you defending him... But the understanding of your forum name now makes sense. I see you as the 11yr. old always picked last for the basketball game... Not to mention being a Kyle Busch fan, it is all clear to me now, better drink that beer you owe me, I don't want it, satisfactionbon winning it is enough.
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:I FEEL wha-POW Don't need you defending him... But the understanding of your forum name now makes sense. I see you as the 11yr. old always picked last for the basketball game... Not to mention being a Kyle Busch fan, it is all clear to me now, better drink that beer you owe me, I don't want it, satisfactionbon winning it is enough.
I was only defending his right to free speech. Nothing else. I might have been picked last at 11 but moved to #1 in few years! Fear the Colonel! I would love to pay you that beer I owe you. Captain Ron enjoyed his. I still like Kyle Busch but my bigger point was and it is proven that NAPCAR needs him! Better than the boring a$$ champ but again who watches CRAPCAR anymore! That was the point and beer is cheap!
If I offended you by saying Wha-Pow was corny oh well. At work, coaching, etc I have to be politically correct. At the lake I don't and I call it like I see it and no BS no matter what! I feel you are the same way. I think you would help anyone out anytime as would I. I like your go fast attitude and all that. I just don't like the way you promote UK. Peace!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

pourme wrote:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:I FEEL wha-POW Don't need you defending him... But the understanding of your forum name now makes sense. I see you as the 11yr. old always picked last for the basketball game... Not to mention being a Kyle Busch fan, it is all clear to me now, better drink that beer you owe me, I don't want it, satisfactionbon winning it is enough.
I just don't like the way you promote UK. Peace!

I like it. Makes the rest of you kitten fans look bad. :D =)) =)) =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

#-o
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

rockinrod7 wrote:
katie wrote:To get everyone in the HOLIDAY SPIRIT, let's all sing in the melody of FELIZ NAVIDAD... :ymhug:

:D I've heard quite a few of them but I thought the boys would be more "receptive" to this one :D ;) :D
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Dolphin wrote:
re3too wrote:LOL @ katie! And ain't it grand we can talk like dolphin and hi-jack threads without gettin' busted! :D :D :D
Why Not =)) I tell Ya re3too and Katie L-)
You gotta be the only sane girls in town O:-) :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

Keep on Keeping on and do your thing. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

You ladies are a class act compared to Most =p~ I say =)) gotta fill up the coffee cup a fresh #:-s Be right back, Might have to take a pee also (-|

:ymhug: =)) :D 8-} I believe...... this thread has gone to the dogs.... =)) =)) =)) LOVE IT!!

I CONCUR, DOLPHIN FOR PRESIDENT!! :ymparty: :ymcowboy:
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

katie wrote:
rockinrod7 wrote:

THIS TOPIC IS NO GOOD WITHOUT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D I've heard quite a few of them but I thought the boys would be more "receptive" to this one :D ;) :D

Return to “General Talk”