New Panasonic Camera Replaces Your Face

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Sunset Lady

New Panasonic Camera Replaces Your Face

Post by Sunset Lady »

The Panasonic Lumix FX77 Lets You Manipulate Your Mug Smile! Or don't. We can add the smile later.
In this socially networked age it can be tough to manage your personal brand, what with all those hastily snapped pics from last night ending up on Facebook (and Twitter, and Last Night’s Party, any number of Tumblr feeds). What if your hair wasn’t right? What if, heaven forbid, someone captured a pic that wasn’t of your “good side.” The new Panasonic LUMIX FX77 has the answer: a "beauty re-touch" function that tweaks your skin tone, whitens your teeth, adjusts your makeup, and otherwise replaces images of you with a more attractive person that looks like you.

"According to data we've acquired, around 50 percent of our digital camera clients are not satisfied with the way their faces look in a photograph,"Akiko Enoki, a Panasonic project manager in charge of developing the camera, told Reuters. The other half, presumably, are already stunningly beautiful, and the FX77 aims to level the photographic playing field.

The Cosmetic Mode allows users to manipulate their images in a variety of ways, removing dark circles from eyes, smoothing wrinkles, increasing translucency and tone of the skin (Summer Look!), and even shrinking the size of faces and enlarging eyes. It even lets users apply or adjust makeup adding rogue, eye shadow, and lipstick to an image.

http://www.popsci.com/gadgets/article/2 ... -your-face
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: New Panasonic Camera Replaces Your Face

Post by E_ »

sad in a way
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

But some people might cause it to overload and fry... LMAO
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

E_HILLMAN wrote:But some people might cause it to overload and fry... LMAO
Your right about that! =))
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

E_HILLMAN wrote:sad in a way

I agree, so much phoniness in the world today.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Sunset Lady wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:sad in a way

I agree, so much phoniness in the world today.
Amen! :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Well maybe now Barb will post her pic or likeness, I think there is a "remove ugly button"!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Hey, Jefferina! Who peed in your Cheerios this morning, you skanky ole he/she? :ymtongue: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “General Talk”