A funny thing happened to me on the way to the forum

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pinnacle

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the forum

Post by Pinnacle »

As I cautiously approached the forum, being quiet so as not to anger the gods, I noticed that one from the house of boatus, who had grown large, was being illuminated and thrashed for his clumsiness by many others from the house of boatus. I watched for days as the thrashing continued, only to see some of the gods join in on the thrashing. One god cast bad light, and then changed bad light to terrible light as others demanded more. Some from the house of boatus protested the thrashing. Another threw threats and daggers at all. Finally a voice arose from the large flailing and thrashed boatus: Please, we mean no harm. We have grown large and were not aware. We are sorry. The thrashing continued. The god refused to hear the pleas of the big boatus, that they had not learned and needed more thrashing and terrible light. I could watch no more. I told how fellow boatus could learn to exist with other boatus. I asked for the terrible light to be extinguished. But the god responded with lightning. “How dare you question the wisdom of the all-knowing gods?” “There will be no mercy on the bloated boatus”. With not much thought, I protested the pompous asinine voice of the all-knowing god. Another bolt of lightning hit me as a bigger god turned his fury to me. How dare I refer to a god as asinine? Donkey did not work out either and I was struck by a second bolt. And then the gods unleashed a fury of lightning to forever keep me out.

Hope I fare better here :)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: A funny thing happened to me on the way to the forum

Post by E_ »

lol, well put without saying anything in particular. I think you are doing well here. :)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

E_HILLMAN wrote:lol, well put without saying anything in particular. I think you are doing well here. :)
+1

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

I have no idea what y'all are talking about! :D ;;) O:-)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
DMS

Post by DMS »

:ymdevil: ;)
crwky

Post by crwky »

Father god, when around would not approve of the actions of some desciples! No way he would rule that way or sit back and let them if he was still in the house of boatus!!
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

Just a point of clarification.

Least ye forget this god/donkey/a$$ doth caste Pinnacle out of heaven at his request. ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

re3too wrote:I have no idea what y'all are talking about! :D ;;) O:-)

Yeah I bet, but for those that see this and have no idea this thread is about wakes and large cruisers and how some people may move to a cruiser from a runabout and have no idea about the wake the produce. I too am guilty of being apart of Boatus that lash out against the bloated boatus. ...and I most likely will again but if I find they are sorry and intend to correct such action I will let it go. ;) :ymhug:

The rest of the stuff they are talking about I have no clue. O:-)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Holy crap! :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “General Talk”