Night Landing at LAX (Cockpit View)

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

kdfwr911
Better Member

Night Landing at LAX (Cockpit View)

Post by kdfwr911 »

Twilight Landing At Los Angeles LAX (Cockpit View)

Click on bottom rt. hand corner of video to go to full screen.
Cockpit view landing approach of a commercial airliner at Los Angeles airport
(30 minutes compressed into 3 minutes, which is 10 X faster than normal speed.)

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Night Landing at LAX (Cockpit View)

Post by E_ »

That was fun, I pulled it up directly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXt8qa-m ... r_embedded and watched it full screen from there.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

Wow, seems like he taxied all the way to Burbank.
I have flown into Chicago O'Hare before with no problems...until we landed and became immediately lost.
Seems easy but with rapid fire directions like "right at Alpha 2, left on Tango, right at Lima, procede south, cross 20 right, turn right on Foxtrot and hold short of 20 left... then contact south ground controller on 121.9 for further directions."
Now say it all back to the controller as fast as you can while taxiing as fast as you can behind a 747. Not easy for a country boy. lol
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol, what the airport layouts are not on Garmin?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”