With the changing of the guard over there

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

With the changing of the guard over there

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

I hope they send out emails to all to notify them that squak is no longer the Grand PooBah
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: With the changing of the guard over there

Post by E_ »

I think everyone knows by now.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I keep waiting on my re-instatement papers, will you get to log back in as BoatRacer? Or do you still have to use your alias's.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Sometimes I don't even think Rooster knows he is talking to himself... LMAO
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Shoot, I'm famous =))
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

Lock5 wrote:I keep waiting on my re-instatement papers, will you get to log back in as BoatRacer? Or do you still have to use your alias's.
Well IF I have anything to say about it (and I may not) you and Barb/RE3too will be among the first to be re-instated. Hopefully a lot of folks will be re-instated if they wish to be.

NOW if things don't work out over there...I know a well qualified Admin that will be looking for work. You hiring E??? =)) :ymhug:

I think your going to like the changes over but I don't even know myself what they are so hold on tight.
Want to personally thank E for all his help, past, present, and future. (I'm shootin for some Brownie Points here.) :))
Last edited by WaterWings on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

PS How in the He ll does Rooster keep up with all the passwords and log in names? Amazin!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

ROFLMAO!

PS I'm hiring and I'll DOUBLE no TRIPLE! Your pay you get for beind a mod... =))
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

E_HILLMAN wrote:ROFLMAO!

PS I'm hiring and I'll DOUBLE no TRIPLE! Your pay you get for beind a mod... =))

With my best Elvis impersonation "Thank ya Thank ya Thank ya very much!"

I got a strange feelin I'm gonna need a raise or a new job :))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

WaterWings wrote:
Lock5 wrote:I keep waiting on my re-instatement papers, will you get to log back in as BoatRacer? Or do you still have to use your alias's.
Well IF I have anything to say about it (and I may not) you and Barb/RE3too will be among the first to be re-instated. Hopefully a lot of folks will be re-instated if they wish to be.

NOW if things don't work out over there...I know a well qualified Admin that will be looking for work. You hiring E??? =)) :ymhug:

I think your going to like the changes over but I don't even know myself what they are so hold on tight.
Want to personally thank E for all his help, past, present, and future. (I shootin for some Brownie Points here.) :))

Thanks WW for the consideration, but you will first have to open up the IP addresses where I have been shut out of even viewing the page....... :D
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

Lock5 wrote:
WaterWings wrote:

Want to personally thank E for all his help, past, present, and future. (I shootin for some Brownie Points here.) :))

Thanks WW for the consideration, but you will first have to open up the IP addresses where I have been shut out of even viewing the page....... :D
When LCNN gets done with all his magic I will see what I can do for ya. That is if I still have a job!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'd sure like to think LCNN would keep ya. YOU are the main reason MANY held on as long as they did. (and I guess I should not say too much there since just one more sentence that I was wanting to type and the rest would have been bashing... lol)
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

WaterWings wrote:PS How in the He ll does Rooster keep up with all the passwords and log in names? Amazin!
I don't ever recall seeing a forum member going by the name Rooster :ymdevil:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Thanks WW. That being said......it seems to me that it should not be much of a big deal to reinstate some. Don't know why it's such a big deal JMHO which I know ain't worth much. Me thinks these forums and FB are just too much trouble... :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

...AND HOW!Image

Try being in mine or Waterwings seat with no pay and everyone bishin at ya. LOL, Or paying for a site only to have some be angry with you when they get their hand smacked for not playing nice. You definitely got a raw deal for sure with a overzealous individual that acted like they were the supreme god of something they didn't even own but there are some out there that are bad from the other side. Just imagine having some that try to comment about you every time they see you mentioned on the internet, text you in the wee hours of the morning, etc. Then every time you think things are at a lull and you start to get reminiscent about the fun times and think about giving them a new chance you see somewhere else where they have continued to be an arse and not let things go. Oh well, guess I'll just stick with the 1%. lol BUT other than that kind of unnecessary drama such as your scenario and my latter one it is great and I would not give up the friendships I have made on here for anything. Without all this BS I would have never met you guys and gotten to enjoy friendship and time with each of you. :)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

re3too wrote:......it seems to me that it should not be much of a big deal to reinstate some.

I think it's a bigger deal than we know, I am blocked from even viewing the page at work, it's hit and miss at home, two e-mail accounts blocked.......... someone spent some time trying to eliminate me from the site. That will take some undoing............ if they even feel up to doing it at all......... :ymhug:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

@E....Believe it or not, I can read what you wrote! I ain't that far gone! :ymtongue: And I hear what you're saying. Thus the comment that forums and their drama may jist be too much for ME as a user let alone as a mod! :ymsigh:

@Lock5....I hear you too but in my situation, I did not try to register under other names or IP addresses etc. Since the banning, I have always been able to see the forum and log in but have not been able to post or send u2us. I can only speak for myself and IMHO I don't think it would be too hard to undo. Then again, why would I want to be where I'm not welcome. For ME, it's the principle of the thing. Again, JMHO....
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

My guess is someone is just trying to figure out things, let some things die down, and maybe is trying to not draw too much attention to what is going on behind the curtain since there is other (outside of the forum) drama that could quickly start and lets all hope it does not for them.
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

I am just gonna throw this out there and if I am way off base please ignore. I was not a member of the forum early on when some of you had your issues. Only because I am nosey I would be interested to know what some of the issues were that resulted in your dismisal.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

...just please PM those to him instead of putting it all out in the open too much. ;) Sorry, just trying to not have TOO much out in the open and don't want this conversation to degrade too far.

Fall Creek what I can say is for one of the members that got booted, A LOT of what transpired from her posts and that admin at the time was removed by the admin later after no one was really watching the thread as much. ;) But I'll let them tell you via PM the rest if they so choose.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

I was just sittin' there a mindin' my own bidness when all of a sudden...................... oh never mind............ ;)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Lets just say sometimes I think I am funnier than those around me do........... O:-)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

Looks like 2012 is shaping up to be a very interesting year....... B-)

And folks, ol' 'Wings might have been pretty close to the edge (so to speak) to share those things with you all. FWIW (and that isn't much), he knows that I support him 100% (on both sites).
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I hope he was not too close to the edge. I think a lot of him as well, he helps keep things calm and has really helped the bond between the two forums even during a difficult time. It would be a lot dimmer without his light there.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

A fresh start is an excellent idea
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

+1 I agree, though there are some every time you want to give them a fresh start you find them stirring fresh **** lol
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I hope he was not too close to the edge. I think a lot of him as well, he helps keep things calm and has really helped the bond between the two forums even during a difficult time. It would be a lot dimmer without his light there.
I didn't mean to imply he would be in any trouble. And I agree, he continues to be a real asset --for both sites.

Unfortunately, there are those few who have never wanted LCB.com and LC.com to be on friendly terms. And I wish them continued grief, sadness and unhappiness. {It's an old Warlock incantation that I happen to know}
kdfwr911
Better Member

Post by kdfwr911 »

Hope LCNN gives everyone except the spammers amnesty and another chance to contribute.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Just keep ___ out of the sports section, with Louisville basketball in the shape it is in, that needs to be priority one...
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Captain Bob wrote: I didn't mean to imply he would be in any trouble. And I agree, he continues to be a real asset --for both sites.

Unfortunately, there are those few who have never wanted LCB.com and LC.com to be on friendly terms. And I wish them continued grief, sadness and unhappiness. {It's an old Warlock incantation that I happen to know}
+1000 :ymapplause:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:Just keep ___ out of the sports section, with Louisville basketball in the shape it is in, that needs to be priority one...
Too late! LMAO
http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... #pid387065
But you two seem to be having fun with it. :p
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Captain Bob wrote:
And that's one of the things I have never and will never understand! That kind of small-minded pettiness and control mongering is the source of most of the drama which has occurred. The "wars" that have occurred behind the scenes and of which I have experienced in a SMALL manner in the big picture, are extremely detrimental and unnecessary, IMHO. Unfortunately, there are those who seem to have nothing better to do than take cheap shots at others and usually through u2us to mods! Holy crap! If ya got a beef with someone, say it to them directly, not behind their backs! And that is why I guess I question whether or not it's worth it! :ymsigh: :ymsigh:

Okay...back to the regularly scheduled hi-jacking and openness.....@Hillman.....you're a Poopmeister! :D ;;) :-* =)) =))

Return to “General Talk”