I am entering the poker run this year.

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

I am entering the poker run this year.

Post by $parechange »

This will be my ride, I just might have a chance!!!!
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Re: I am entering the poker run this year.

Post by Islander_212 »

You might have a chance since it is not a race. You have no chance of getting to the stops first unless some of the big boys break. The My Way boat will still have a couple of thousand ponies on you and some of the others will have 500 - 1000 more on you and all of them will have much more efficient hulls.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol, now you had to go and ruin his dream. Of course My Way might run out of gas too! lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
crwky

Post by crwky »

E_HILLMAN wrote:lol, now you had to go and ruin his dream. Of course My Way might run out of gas too! lol
Don't believe all you hear E

You don't buy a 1.5 mil boat spend 4 weeks getting it ready for a big weekend on the lake and run it out of fuel. just saying
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

You think it was worse?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”